Super frequent scribe

Re: Chit Chat

i dont know @j95 theres no way i would have stuck around to find out either lol i would have got out faster than what i would have got in haha

sounds good.. hows your sessions going at the gym.. the new one?

im not a water baby but i think i might go for a walk on the beach , i havent done that in a awhile and my sisters are on school holidays for 2 weeks so while mums not here ill be occupying them and trying to get studies done

then on the second week so after easter we are going away for a couple of days down the coast so well be packing and things for that as well

thank god for internet where we are going lol

Builder

Yeah I was like 400m from shore at least!! @scared01

Yeah the classes are good I think I might do the Sunday boxing class, I went to the swimming group the other day which was good, probably not my demographic though - although I might meet some nice people if I keep going. I'm already in a swimming group though.
The coast will be nice! A good break @scared01
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super frequent scribe

yep i wouldve been out of there quick smart lol @j95

im really glad your enjoying the classes and getting out more too and with the possibility of meeting new friends too which is fantastic!!

yeah itll be a good break pity ill still have to study but ill make that a night time thing when  a movie or something will be put on and then have the rest of the day to jsut relax and enjoy the day

Builder

@scared01 yeah I loved going to the groups!
Yeah that movie thing reminds I think I'm having a sleep over with my siblings sometime during these school holidays how exciting, I'm looking forward to that.
I forgot to mention my footy team has their first game this weekend too!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Super frequent scribe

thats fantastic @j95 glad your enjoying yourself

and its great you get to spend time with your siblings too maybe a skateboard ride is in order hey?

Builder

yeah that would be good, maybe when I'm with them individually because I think this will be with a few of them, but not all because omg that would be crazy @scared01 Haha so many!
Super frequent scribe

haha yes maybe jsut do one or to at a time lol @j95

siblings can be hard work- i shoukd know Smiley Tongue

Builder

yeah haha @scared01 we have our weekly visits but sometimes we do activities together and thats hectic! makes me wonder what planets my parents were living on when they had this many kids.

i dont know if i'll be playing my footy game tomorrow i hit my head quite a few times surfing today and dont feel so good now :{

Super frequent scribe

oooh maybe its concussion @j95 

Builder

eeeek maybe @scared01 hopefully i feel better soon
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count