Star contributor

Re: Chit Chat

a paper clip chain @N1ghtW1ng umm im not sure what that is can you uplaod a pic and ill ahve a look?

im ok thanks @Nat8 just get pestered by my youngest sister who i keep taking out to ride her scooter and then after 2 minutes of being inside she yells at me thats she bored

Star contributor

Hahaha sounds like an interesting day @scared01

@N1ghtW1ng yeah, what would you like to know
Mod

that.jpg

@scared01 that. (just ignore my room, I had to lift my camera up to the roof so you can't see the state of my floor Smiley Tongue Literally a chain made out of paper clips Smiley Tongue You can't really see it but I made a rainbow pattern (or at least, tried to, I kept running out of colours. Only two blue paper clips Smiley Tongue There's three dark green ones on the end because I had too many of those) 

I just really don't want to do this stupid assignment and my stress levels are too high to even calculate Smiley Sad

Mod

@Nat8 I'm just trying to procrastinate my assignment. I had a bunch of paper clips on my desk so I made them into a chain. In a couple of hours I'm going out to the movies, tomorrow I'm working half the day and then uni monday (which is when the stupid thing is due) *sighs* why do I do this to myself?

It doesn't help that family is over. I'm just really hating uni at the moment.
Star contributor

oh yes @N1ghtW1ng i definently know those i remeber making those while i was bored too haha

whats the assignment @N1ghtW1ng

Star contributor

@N1ghtW1ing I feel ya. I wait till the last day just to start otherwise it never gets done.

Mod

The only thing is the last day till it's due is a Monday, where I spend most of the day uni @Nat8 so I really need to do it over the weekend so I can actually finish it all before it's due (which is at 10pm, which is better than 5 but still not as good as 11:59)

@scared01 it's some critical essay (with a choice format, so I have no concrete idea) about socio-cultural stuff. I REALLY wanted to talk about gender, because I have shitloads of knowledge about that (or about how I hate that, but I can easily write 2000 words about gender and education) but NO. It's not on the pathetic list (which only has five things on it) so instead I have to choose SES (status) and inequality, race diversity, religious diversity, aboriginal and torres straight islander and education and city/country divide.
Not many choices, all of them aren't good for me because I just don't have good knowledge about it. And to be totally honest, I'm not interested in any of the other topics, mainly because I had my heart set on talking about gender (which was one of the topics for another assignment, but apparently not for this one which is SO NOT FAIR!) I even asked my tutor about it and when I emailed him if I was on the right track he goes around and says I have to choose a topic from the list. Stupid national units having to work with all stupid states. Smiley Sad I chose SES and inequality because that's probably the easiest one for me. I hope Smiley Tongue

In other news, as soon as I've written a decent amount (already 100 words in) I'm going to do a page in my giant activity book. Should I do Star Wars, Batman V Superman, Avengers: Civil War or Guardians of the Galaxy 2?
Star contributor

@N1ghtW1ng that's fair enough. what about twisting the list and talking about gender inequality and how it effects society?

and Batman. Definitely Batman.

Mod

@Nat8 I'd probably just get in trouble "gender was not one of the topics listed" *sighs*

And I chose Batman Smiley Very Happy Mainly because it was the closest one. I'm now doing some colouring in. You know how they have the image in a grid and then it gives you a larger grid? I have to colour some bits in blue, and then the other in red. I've done eight squares Smiley Very Happy
Star contributor

coudnt you focus your assignment on gener inequlity and education?

that way you can incorporate all your knowledge from gener and make it more about the ineqaulities and education differences @N1ghtW1ng

Top High Fived Authors