Builder

Compliment the person above you

[ Edited ]

We had this on the old forum. And as I browsed through some files on my laptop I found a bunch of screen clippings from the old forum from a thread "compliment the person above you". I was inspired by the compliments and decided to make another thread in hopes of brghtening someones day Smiley Happy

We all love a compliment from time to time.

Sometimes it can brighten our day and give us that something extra to keep fighting through the day.

Lets see how many compliments we can dish out to each other Smiley Happy

It's a simple concept, you compliment the person aboe you Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

Re: Copliment the person above you

^It's great that you're on the forums so much and I like reading about what you've been up to on threads like TwittRO Smiley Happy
Youth Ambassador

I really like how you are nice and friendly to everyone on the forums Smiley Happy

Star contributor

^ You're always really welcoming and give great advice Smiley Happy

Builder

I Just realised I spelt coMpliment wrong.. the 'M' got lost somewhere Smiley Tongue

Gail; You always have something interesting to say and I always look forward to reading your posts! Smiley Happy

Star contributor

Bee, you have a cool username! Reminds me of a story the community is writing over in the Games section... Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

Magga, you obviously have great taste in tv shows Smiley Very Happy (go dr who!!)
Staff

Tp, you have awesome taste - another Dr Who lover!!! 

Builder

@Magga; Oh really? I actually don't spend much time on the game section.. going to go read that now (no latter on once I've done some study - that can be my reward Smiley Happy - thanks for the heads up too)

Jo, You're apart of an amazing organisation - enough said?

Youth Ambassador

Bee. After going around the community forums, I noticed you started some really great threads (new or from the old forums). Thanks for coming back from the old forums. I am really glad to see you again and all active around the virtual world here! Keep it up babe. The key to maintaining threads is coming back and commenting in general or 'complimenting' other's comments. You are doing well in both respects! *thumps up*

I have to say: I. Am. A. DOCTOR WHO. Fan. That is all. (David Tennant one tho)

Top High Fived Authors