Builder

Re: Compliment the person above you

@-pikapika- you don't know how much reading your post made me smile today! Reading the email that I got from being tagged, brought a massive smiley to my face when I wasn't feeling so great! Thank you! Just what I needed today! Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng where do I start? Each one of your posts is always so insightful, from what I can tel you've got an awesome personality and a great sense of humor! Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

Bee! (How has no one posted on here?) I don't think I've ever told you how much I like your username. Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@lokifish Speaking of usernames, I love yours because every time I read it I instantly think of Loki from Marvel comics (or Thor/Avengers) and that you are practically one of the most awesome-sounding (and definitely awesome) people I have ever not-physically met.

Star contributor

@N1ghtW1ng from all the posts I've read you seem like a great person. You really did help me when you replied to my posts 😊.
Youth Ambassador

@Creativegirl12 You are becoming a very valued part of the forum family and you always seem to have something smart, insightful or beautiful to say. You are truely a awesome person and don't let anyone tell you different. You're rad!

Contributor

@dreamcatcher You seem like a really passionate, go-getter type of person, which is the kind of person I'd like to be.
Mod

@-pikapika- You are a great person with so much insight and are full of other fun, awesome things. It's great what you've done for yourself and others.

Youth Ambassador

@N1ghtW1ng You're a really awesome, rad, epic and amazing contributor to the RO family and I very much enjoy reading everything you have to say! You're also a DC/Marvel fan (if I remember from the 'geeks and geeketts' thread)!!!! YAY

Builder

@dreamcatcher you have an amazing sense of humor and your posts are always well thought out Smiley Happy
Ps. I like you new change of picture Smiley Tongue

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

@Bee you are a very enthusiastic person who is strong and awesome. I consider you one of my ReachOut friends. Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors