Community Manager

Re: Copliment the person above you

Doris: you really give so much to the RO community!!! You are always volunteering your time and we love that you contribute so much here in the community forums!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Builder

@Doris; Naww! Your post post made my smile touch my ears Smiley Tongue Thanks Smiley Happy

Soph; You post such good advice when people need it and you have a great sense of humor Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Star contributor

Bee- you have brilliant ideas for new threads, can wait to meet you at the Workshop!

Builder

What workshop?? Smiley Frustrated

You're always posting in the community challenge which is always great to see Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

ahh bee your awesome and we shall get to that in that post

the workshop is for youth ambassadors and we all go to somewhere and workshop on how we can

make reach out better . there will be a new call for yas eventually and i think you would get in because

of how much you post and how helpful you are on the forums .

but anyway here is the said promised compliment

i really admire how much you post and how much time you put into helping alot of the members on reach

out dont think its gone un noticed Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

Switch, you're a really funny person and are an awesome part of the RO family. Also.... BANANA!!! *winner of unique facts* WOOT!
Builder

@Switch; ooh interesting... I should pay attention for the next call Smiley Happy & thanks
[I was going to post a compliment but was too tired to when I read it so I liked it instead then Dreamcater beat me to it...]

Dreamcatcher; You always have something positive to say about what you're up to or going to do Smiley Happy

Star contributor

Bee- My bad. I thought you were a YA because you post so often. I didn't look at your description.

You should totally apply, I think you'd make a great YA because you're on the forums so often and have great replys to everyones posts!

Star contributor

I haven't talked to you, but your avatar is so cute!

Builder

@Atma: haha no problem Smiley Happy Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open for any applications Smiley Happy

Shadow - You have a great sense of humor and I have seen you overcome a fair few issues! You are incredibly strong and I like having you around to talk to Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count