Mod

Re: Compliment the person above you

@redhead I admire the fact that you're so amazingly strong and haven't given up despite everything that's happened. You're such a talented artist and a kind soul, and I have every faith you'll go on to achieve awesome things in life Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

@lokifish You're an incredibly strong, thoughtful and kind person and I'm very glad to know you Smiley Happy

Mod

@Chessca_H you are an awesome person. So kind and supportive.
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng my awesome partner in crime, you do sooo many things for these forums I couldn't even begin to list them all Smiley Tongue please don't ever leave haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

You're fricking amazing @lokifish. Also themed friday fives are totally going to be a thing forever and it's awesome! You always pick out the best gifs Smiley Happy Plus you're awesome, but I think I've already said that a billion times. (And I'll probably say it a billion more Smiley Tongue)
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng you make me feel less weird about clicking random mod buttons on here, trying to figure out new ways to blow up the forums Smiley Tongue but seriously though RO should hire you as their tech support person (or make you an official god of RO) because you are so damn amazing and I'm so glad I know you Smiley Very Happy

Builder

@lokifish I'm glad you became a mod. You are an amazing person who gives great support to those who need it. and you are really kind and welcoming and a great person to muck around on the games with.
Mod

@redhead you are such an incredibly talented person. You've overcome so much of the shit that life's thrown at you and I admire your strength and persistence. You know this community from the inside out and you'll make an amazing mod. I also love your love of sheep Heart

Mod

I really needed this, thanks @lokifish Smiley Happy (@Ben-RO pass on lokifish's suggestions to the bosses, I'm sure they'd love it Smiley Wink)

You are a spectacular person. Absolutely, more than 100% a spectacular person. Plus an amazing friend, and wonderful person to game with and you would make an excellent partner in crime should we ever decide to blow things up Smiley Tongue
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng Your love of Disney is infectious and makes me want to fall in love with movie soundtracks all over again. Also you have so many adorable teddies - I really want to meet the rest of them Smiley Very Happy Please make sure you post photos on here before we destroy the forums hehehehe Smiley Tongue

Top High Fived Authors