Star contributor

Re: Copliment the person above you

Bee: CONTINUALLY AWESOME. You have grown so much since you joined the forums and I think it's wonderful that you're still here, using the strategies you've learnt to overcome your own struggles and helping others through theirs. 

Builder

Gail: (that^ compliment made me cry) You have a great sense of humor! And I love the replies you write, they are full of information and encouragement.

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Star contributor

You've learnt one of the hardest lesson of all- be happy with who YOU are. 'm proud of you! Smiley Very Happy You are an awesome friend to everyone here and I'm looking forward to watching you grow even more. 

Builder

Shadow, you've helped me heaps since I've joined and I'm grateful! You have such a warm caring personality and are always willing to share tips that have helped you.

Mod

Re: Compliment the person above you

I'm always happy to read one of your posts.
You've always presented yourself well online in several ways; one of which being how you come of really likeable, you don't give the impression of being unintelligent, mean, arrogant, ungrateful, boring, etc.
If the way you are online is any indication of you offline I would gladly have you as a friend.

Star contributor

You are always so straighforward and supportive. You are very determined and aren't afraid to be yourself.

Mod

[ Edited ]

I think it is wonderful that you haven't given up on the world - you don't let your bad experiences stop you believing that they can be made good or could be good in other ways.
Actually, I don't think you let your bad experiences stop you in general, which is a great thing.

Builder

Birdeye: You're an amazing person and always have something positive to say. I love reading what you post Smiley Happy

Star contributor

Just what I needed- thanks! Smiley Very Happy

Bee: You are learning to accept yourself and although it's tough at times, you are doing an awesome job! Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Shadow: you are such a valued community member, it's people like you who make this community the amazing place that it is. You're a great role model and you should be really proud of the way that you look after yourself and at the same time have a positive influence on others and encourage them to be the best they can be.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Top High Fived Authors