Star contributor

Re: Compliment the person above you

Soph: you're always around to help people out and be a voice of rationality and inspiration. I really enjoy working with you!

Mod

The first thing I associate you with is travelling then I remember that you are (well, were) studying and stuff too! I love that you use your time like that. It's brilliant! It's the sort of thing I want to do, hearing a bit about you doing it certainly motivates me. You're inspiring! 

Star contributor

I love your posts because everytime you post, I learn more about you! Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

I love reading all your posts Shadow, you seem like such an amazing and really strong person! Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

Hey Sofia. I haven't spoken to you before, so Hi!  I like your name, it is a unique way of spelling Sophia. Good on you for joining the forums. Hope to see you around more often!!

Star contributor

You are determined and funny and a great friend to all 

Star contributor

Hey Shadow,

I think you write some really thought provoking posts and they're really interesting to read... keep up the great work!

Atma

Youth Ambassador

Atma: I think you've got an awesome upbeat and positive attitude! Smiley Happy
Frequent scribe

I don't really know people here but, I reckon you guys are brave in that you are seeking help and admitting your weaknesses.

Builder

Nightsky, I can see that you are fairly new (by the number of posts and resigration date). I think it is often a big step to register for RO and post. I know the first post I ever made on the old forums was so hard, I was so nervous about it and it wasn't until I saw a few replies that I relaxed a lot Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Top High Fived Authors