Mod

Re: Compliment the person above you

Bee,

I think everyone else has pretty much summed it up: you're such a valuable member of the RO community, and I've learnt a lot just from reading your posts. You're what one of my friends would call "superiorly awesome" Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Lokifish,

The more I read of your posts the more I get to know you and I think your a pretty awsome person! You've got a great sense of humor Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Contributor

Bee,

I'm pretty new to these forums but I see heaps of helpful posts by you so I think you're a great person. Keep on doing what you're doing!

Mod

Nathan,

It's awesome to see you and the other new Mod's around the forums - hope to read more of your posts as time goes on Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

You've had and made very big changes in the last few months. You are very determined and absolutely capable of getting through the rest of school.

Star contributor

Birdeye! I think you're great. I'm so glad to come back from travelling and see that you're still hanging around the forums, because you're a wonderful contributor to the community and always have useful advice to give or a shoulder to metaphorically lean on. You're a really caring person and you have huge amounts to give to the world, but you're also able to know what you can and can't do, which is super important Smiley Happy

Builder

Gail, I always look forward to hearing/seeing what you say! You're responses are always well thought out and you're always ready and willing to give advice to anyone! You have helped me so much in the last couple years - esp when I first joined around June/July 2011 and you've definitely played a part in where I am today! Thank you.
I love hearing about your adventures to each new place you visit! You're a really great role model! Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

Bee - well I haven't been here for very long but I've definitely seen you around, and I can see that as of right now you've made 660 posts, which makes me think you must be a pretty incredible person to be so committed to these forums Smiley Happy It also makes me wonder whether you must be a really talkative person in real life, because it seems like it online, I've seen you write crazy long posts and I've always thought it must be such a gift to be one of those people who have so much to say!
Star contributor

Graphiqual - you always have such well thought out and helpful responses to people in somethings not right and getting help - you're a really kind and generous person to dedicate the time to reach out to others in need, and I imagine you're the same in everyday life Smiley Happy Even in the time you've been on the forums you've come such a long way, and it makes me smile!

Builder

Gail - What can I say that I haven't said before/above? Smiley Tongue
You're a great addition to the RO community and your posts always have some sort of inspirational spin on them. I think it's great how you also air some of your own struggles, which makes your (online) persona seem so much more real and like we know you! Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors