Star contributor

Re: Compliment the person above you

Your good humour- even when things are bad, is inspiring and a much neede reminder for me sometimes!! Smiley Happy

Contributor

you reply to a lot of the posts in the forums and you seem like a really nice person
Star contributor

I really like your username Smiley Happy

Mod

gail, I love reading your posts, especially in the GR sessions Smiley Happy

Mod

N1ghtW1ng I can see you've only been on the forums for a month but already you've made such a massive contribution, and I really enjoy reading your posts and getting to know you Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Contributor

you're everywhere Smiley Wink you always take a few minutes out of your day to reply to forums and try to help people, you're a good person
Mod

I don't know you that much but you seem very brave, reaching out here on the forums and you also seem like a lovely, fun person. Smiley Happy

Mod

What else can I add? Smiley Tongue You're really supportive of everyone in the forums and give some really good advice, especially in the GR sessions Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Lokifish,
I've been reading your posts over hte past few days and I've each time I've found myself smiling, It's something you've done, or found in yourself, something that you've achieved.
In the time I've gotten to know you, I've seen how strong you are and how you always have a positive look on things.

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Star contributor

BEE! You are amazing. Really, I think you're great. You've come such a long long way and it always makes me smile to see you post - even if you're struggling, you're able to find positives in the situation and work out what you need to do for things to improve. 

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count