Builder

Re: Compliment the person above you

Gail, You're post made me smile!
You're posts are always so insightful and you've always got positive advice for anyone in need!
You give up your time to help out around the forums and I thinkt hat's just awesome!

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

Re: Compliment the person above you

Bee! Smiley Happy

I don't really know what to say because everyone's already summed up how awesome you are. So I'm just going to add to it by saying that I think you're so awesome too! Smiley Very Happy Reading you posts and seeing how strong you are has been something that's helped me to develop my own strength. So thanks Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Post Mod

Re: Copliment the person above you

[ Edited ]

Lokifish - You are so positive and I love how you look at the best outlook, you are also very active on the forums and when anyone needs help, you offer honest and great advice. You are awesome Smiley Happy 

Ruenhonx - You're such a positive role model around the forums. You've got a great personality and sense of humor which shines through in your posts. Smiley Very Happy

Mod

Bee- I wish I knew you offline because you sound like a great person, kind and awesome. I always love reading your posts because they can be insightful, funny and kind Smiley Happy

Mod

N1ghtW1ng I love how you always keep me company over in the Games section of the forums Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

lokifish Yes! I enjoy your company over there too Smiley Happy It's always so much fun because every time I log on I wonder what you've posted next Smiley Happy

Builder

N1ghtw1ng: I love how you've really gotten involved in hte RO community since you signed up! It deffinetly wouldn't be the same without you around here Smiley Very Happy

Post Mod

Bee: You are super active in the RO community and you take so much time to help people and get involved. Your responses are so honest and passionate, you are just such a beautiful person we are so lucky to have you Smiley Happy 

Ruenhox! I'm so excited that I read this thread when you were the last person to post, because I think you're AWESOME Smiley Happy You're so passionate about helping others and devote so much energy to this community just to help make it a supportive and welcoming place for others, which I think is pretty great. I also love how self aware you are and that you know your own worth - which is HUGE.

Top High Fived Authors