Post Mod

Re: Copliment the person above you

Gail: Thank you so much Smiley Happy u really put a smile on my face... I think you are such a wonderful person, you are always so helpful and kind and I am so glad you are a Mod because you are very tuned into the forums which is awesome plus you are such a beautiful person. Smiley Happy 

Ruenhonx Smiley Happy

Others may have mentioned it but I really love your positivity Smiley Happy When I come on here after having a tough day your posts always help me look at things in a more positive light. Aside from that you're really really awesome Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Contributor

I love reading your comments on the forums because you're very supportive and you seem to be able to relate to and connect with everybody
Mod

I think it's awesome how involved you are on here Smiley Happy

Mod

@N1ghtW1ng It's so awesome to see your face (well, your avatar Smiley Tongue) on here again! Your posts are always really insightful and I love reading about your perspective on things Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super frequent scribe

You're a reasonably regular poster, from the looks of your post count
Contributor

@Pris  You give some pretty sound advice!

Super frequent scribe

@Rhelna You keep high fiving my posts, which is awesome.

Youth Ambassador

@Pris You seem like a really lovely and awesome person. 

Contributor

@dreamcatcher You're very involved in the forums and seem like a very nice and caring person. You're very friendly and seem to interact well with everybody! You are very positive influence on this site! Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors