Post Mod

Re: Copliment the person above you

Gail: Thank you so much Smiley Happy u really put a smile on my face... I think you are such a wonderful person, you are always so helpful and kind and I am so glad you are a Mod because you are very tuned into the forums which is awesome plus you are such a beautiful person. Smiley Happy 

Ruenhonx Smiley Happy

Others may have mentioned it but I really love your positivity Smiley Happy When I come on here after having a tough day your posts always help me look at things in a more positive light. Aside from that you're really really awesome Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Contributor

I love reading your comments on the forums because you're very supportive and you seem to be able to relate to and connect with everybody
Mod

I think it's awesome how involved you are on here Smiley Happy

Mod

@N1ghtW1ng It's so awesome to see your face (well, your avatar Smiley Tongue) on here again! Your posts are always really insightful and I love reading about your perspective on things Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super frequent scribe

You're a reasonably regular poster, from the looks of your post count
Contributor

@Pris  You give some pretty sound advice!

Super frequent scribe

@Rhelna You keep high fiving my posts, which is awesome.

Youth Ambassador

@Pris You seem like a really lovely and awesome person. 

Contributor

@dreamcatcher You're very involved in the forums and seem like a very nice and caring person. You're very friendly and seem to interact well with everybody! You are very positive influence on this site! Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count