Youth Ambassador

Re: Copliment the person above you

@Rhelna You're very kind and caring and a wonderfully active member on forums. You are 110% awesome. 

Mod

[ Edited ]

@dreamcatcher  your taste in music is amazing. Tonight Alive ftw! Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Youth Ambassador

@lokifish You too have an awesome taste in music. You are a rad and valued member of the forums and I think you're amazingly EPIC! Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

I really admire your efforts to contribute and put a smile on people's faces.. And..

I FIRETRUCKING LOVE TONIGHT ALIVE OHMYGLOB
Mod

How did I not see your post @-pikapika-? ANOTHER TONIGHT ALIVE FAN EFSDFSDJGDJGW. Did you see them at Warped?

You also have an amazing taste in music Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish you're awesome to talk to on the forums Smiley Happy
Also for intriguing me to look up Tonight Alive! I quite like their music Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

@Bee May have already said this but your kittens are adorable! I love reading about all the adventures they get up to Smiley Happy

Builder

@Loki - Probably, but they are so adorable! Smiley Very Happy Aw that makes me smile! I'm glad you like reading all about their adventures! I'm not whether I posted this, but christmas day they both got stuck up a tree! And have done several times since! Smiley Very Happy haha

Your posts always make me smile and I look forward to reading what you have to say!!! Smiley Very Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Contributor

Re: Compliment the person above you

@Bee I've only seen you on the forums recently but you seem to have a lot of friends here at RO, you're a really enthusiastic person, which is inspiring to many Smiley Happy
Mod

Re: Compliment the person above you

@-pikapika- I don't really know you that well, but I do know that you are nice, kind and a really awesome person. 

Top High Fived Authors