Builder

Re: Creativity / Community Art

its not letting me upload images properly so check the link. its one of my favourite photographs ive taken

Builder

another one of my photos

Builder

i cant post the rest of the photos i was going to share beacuse the files are too large and i cant edit them on the libraries computer. oh well

Post Mod

@redhead your photos are sooo amazing!!!
Post Mod

@redhead that yellow rose is stunning! I bet it smelt good too...

I hope you are not allergic to their pollen though, getting so close to that orange flower might have made you sneeze and drop the camera! Smiley Surprised
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Builder

@ClCl thanks. My camera has good zoom so pollen isn't much of a problem lol.
Post Mod

@redhead thank goodness for that!

What else do you like to take photos of? Do you do any landscapes or do you prefer macro?
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Builder

@ClCl I take all sorts of things, I got some amazing shots when I went to Europe in July
Community Manager

Share! Please Smiley Happy 

Post Mod

Awesome! Where in Europe did you go? Smiley Happy

I would love to see some of the shots you took @redhead. Especially of your favourite places!!!! I can live vicariously through your photographic memories Smiley Wink
Top High Fived Authors