Builder

Re: HEY :) Get to know each other

Hi @scared01!

You sound like a lovely person! I am not working in the medical field but I am studying in allied health (psychology) so maybe we can be health buddies? haha

It's also cool that you like horses--I don't think I've interacted with horses before but I know they're very big and like apples (?) What are your horses like? Are they all friends? What do you train them to do?

Contributor

hey @DirtWitch

we can buddies either way Smiley Happy

not all horses are big lol but they do like apples and carrots and bread oh and sugar cubes and licorice too!.

all 4 of my horses have different personalitites such like people.

So one is a pony which is my youngests sisters horse- hes very social and loves being around humans, he reminds me of a puppy who likes to annoy you and follow you around. his names stanley

then we have tinkerbell- shes in retirement now but she taught my middle sister how to ride. shes really funny to watch, she reminds me of a grumpy old lady lol

my sister has a new horse to ride now since tinkerbell (tink for short) is in retirement and her names nova. shes really friendly and caring (hard to explain ) but shes so great!

and then theres mums horse that i am training and her names bella. she super super naughty with very naughty habits like biting!. shes extremely stubborn and cheeky.

we do all sorts of things like trail riding, going to the beaches, jumping and cross country and the events you often see on tv where they look pretty Smiley Happy

Contributor

hey guys

Contributor

hey guys whats everyone been up to?

what are your hobbies?

what are your interests?

Star contributor

@scared01,

I wish I could ride horses but due to limitations, physically I can't. I would totally own a farm if I could. I love the country.
Contributor

what sort of things do you like to do @Nat8

Contributor

hey everyone ive come up with some questions to get to know each other abit more

whats your favourite:

colour?

song?

band?

yv show?

movie?

book?

sport?

flower?

lolly?

food?

drink?

animal?

do you have pets?

whats your hair colour?

long/medium/short hair?

whats your eye colour?

do you ahve any nationalities other than australian?

Mod Squad

Hi @scared01 great thread! I will answer some to get the ball rolling Smiley Happy Would love to hear your answers too!

Mod Squad

@scared01

whats your favourite:

colour?
cyan

song?
 gosh.. Hmm.. Changes every week, at the moment this one: https://youtu.be/A5V2wgjIiNM

band?
blink, silverchair, sublime. Smiley Very Happy

tv show?
stranger things

movie?

blade runner

book?

the alchemist

sport?
NFL (American)

food?
Mexican