Contributor

Hobbies - What are yours?

I've always found it very difficult to find people who share the same hobbies and interests as myself, most likely due to there nature. I've always been a computer programmer and consequently a game developer. I've been doing it for years and I have never meet anyone else who shares the same passion for it as myself.

So my hobbies are:

• Computer Programming
  • Games development
  • Playing games
  • Boxing
  • Watching Sci-fi

But I spend most of my time developing games

So I ask you guys, what are your hobbies? Which hobby do you spend the most time doing?

Mod

Re: Hobbies - What are yours?

[ Edited ]

Awesome thread idea Smiley Happy

I love to travel pretty much anywhere in Australia (I've never been overseas - that's a dream I have for when I finish school.) I'm off to NSW for a few days the week after next, then SA in January, and the NT in March. I just find that the whole experience of travelling makes me so happy and gives me more energy about life - and opens my eyes to the diversity of Australia.

Adding to that is photography and scrapbooking - it's like reliving the holiday all over again when you look through the pages of a photo album, and it helps beat the post-travel blues as well.

What about everyone else?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Community Manager

Great thread! My main hobby is live music, I've been going to shows since I was about 14 and I still enjoy it as much as ever. I also enjoy baking. When I worked in an office I used my colleagues as my guinea pig taste testers!

Contributor

Yay replies! I like replies Smiley Very Happy.

@Loki - Aww! I've always wanted to travel! Sounds like you have some amazing times ahead of you and some fantastic ways to remember them forever! Smiley Very Happy

@ElleBelle Ohhh! I've got a friend who goes to live concerts all the time so they must be fun! Haha! I feel sorry for them Smiley Wink
Casual scribe

I have so many hobbies! My main ones are probably art and music but i also like conspiracy theories,fashion, drumming, anthropology and water sports. I could probably go on forever about my hobbies. There are too many weird and wonderful things out there to love...like aliens and antiques and archaeology..and gymnastics..and baking...football.. UFO's.

Contributor

Wow Grace, sounds like you have 101 things to do! I wish I had that much time! Smiley Tongue
Super frequent scribe

Hi gang,

My hobbies are simple.......I spend most my time repairiing historical trains.I got a bit toasted slightly, sunny day up top, yesterday was a real stinker.

Hot northerly winds, I was black when I came came down. I had have a long shower to get all the soot off me body!

Today I got snuffed on by the steam engine, blowing soot all over me again, as you can guess I was black all over again. Well with what I do you got expect getting real fithy at timesss, hot ,dirty and tiring work phyically.

Super star contributor

I feel like I work so much I never have time for hobbies… unless, is sleeping a hobby?

Usually I find I just enjoy meeting new people or getting to know existing friends better, so I try to spend as much time as I can spare just doing that. Other than that, I try to explore where I live and find the coolest little places to visit.

Post Mod

Shopping
Watching TV
Watching Movies
Reading
Listening to music
Sleeping

Im a home body so sleep is number one to me and then shopping Smiley Very Happy

COOKING (baking more than anything though)
Reading
Shopping
Travelling (and planning trips)
Watching documentaries...especially animal,crime and medical Smiley Happy

Sleeping and Eating
(I don't know if these count as hobbies but they're probably what I do the most Smiley Happy )
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count