• Writing
  • Watching movies
  • Travelling
  • Walking
  • Blogging
  • Doodling

Contributor

Re: Hobbies - What are yours?

Wow, people sure do have a lot of hobbies, I thought I had a lot Smiley Tongue.

It's actually really great to see everyone has a way of keeping themselves busy and having those things you love to do in the not so great times to pick yourself back up Smiley Happy.

I think we can count sleeping as a hobby just for the sake of it Smiley Wink
Star contributor

I looooove reading and at the moment I am really enjoying the beach! I don't know whether you could call the beach a hobby? But I make my own rules sometimes I am say that the beach and swimming is! Woo beach.

I also really enjoy collecting pigs... not like the real kind but like the plastic, figurine kind... that's why my display pic is a pig... my last pig was from Sydney!

Super star contributor

Atma wrote:

I also really enjoy collecting pigs... not like the real kind but like the plastic, figurine kind... that's why my display pic is a pig... my last pig was from Sydney!

Piggies! Some of them are so tiny though, like the tea cup piggies! Have you ever thought of owning a little one? Like this one?

Contributor

Just so everyone is clear the definition of a hobby is: "An activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure."

Awww! It's so cute! The little boots on the pig are fantastic Smiley Tongue.

@Atma Yes you can call going to the beach a hobby Smiley Tongue
Youth Ambassador

I really enjoy anything that is a was of time... looking at clouds/stars, roadtrips, making daisy-chains... really simple things..
I also seem to spend a lot of time on Youtube and Tumblr and my bro's Xbox and reading...and anything artsy and musical (I play a lot of instruments, that's enough to keep me very occupied ).

Contributor

Tempus: I agree with you, I think hobbies are really important for any person for the exact reasons you just said.

Anyways, some of my hobbies are: reading, watching tv, clothes and learning Spanish, though I spend way too much time on tv and clothes...

Contributor

my hobbies are cooking , reading and sailing. i should try combining them all lol

JJR

Youth Ambassador

Seems you guys have some awesome hobbies (ones I hadn't thought of too!).

I enjoy riding my Enduro bike (like a motocross bike but can be road registered) around, I'm not very good yet as I'm only learning but enjoying the process (except when I fall off numerous times haha). 

I also enjoy listening to music, I'm a very much into Rock/Hard Rock/Gothic/Gothic Metal/Metal/Hardcore etc (but you'd never guess it if you met me on the street). 

Contributor

Making things! I love to make things and usually it doesn't matter what it is. But lately I've had a thing for making jewellery. I also watch lots of tv, read lots of fanfiction, and spend lots of time fangirling over harry potter, glee, chris colfer, and anything musical theatre.
Smiley Very Happy
Top High Fived Authors