Builder

Re: How can I make this happen?

@Ngaio-RO wow, I don't even know what to say. That advice and direction is awesome and I'm so grateful for it, so grateful I can't even find the words haha.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

I'm just glad it's of use @j95 Mostly I'm impressed with your ideas. They are both really solid, good ideas that you could genuinely build a career on.

And in my mind, one flows perfectly to the next. You could start by creating gardens that teach kids, are therapeutic etc. Then when you've established that, you could branch into sensory gardens for the uber wealthy. You'll make a fortune! You have absolutely tuned into what people are into. Your timing is perfect.

I'm very excited for you. Smiley Happy

Builder

Thanks so much! @Ngaio-RO I'm excited too
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

So far I have done a bit of research and thought about how I'm going to describe what I'm doing to people, and had quick think about what I might call it. I'm going to buy some big whiteboards from Kmart and bullet point everything I think of.
Mod

This is so awesome @j95! I'm so excited for you Smiley Happy
Builder

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng your encouragement means a lot
Builder

Just created a FB with a tentative name so I can get it all together than change the name when it goes live and I start sharing/when I think of a half decent name. I'm going through pictures from work and seeing what I can upload onto it, stay tuned and I'll post some of the photos very shortly. Here is your update @Ben-RO expect many more
Builder

So I've made the FB and added pictures of the work me and my employer have completed. Here are some of the pictures:

The black and white photo is most likely going to be tje profile pic and I'll add the name or logo when I get one.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Community Manager

This is awesome @j95 and the profile pic choice is perfect. 

Ha, try saying that 5 times without spitting on someone. Smiley Happy 

Builder

[ Edited ]

Thanks! It was a full photo but I just cropped my work mate out of it, looks heaps better Smiley Tongue @Ngaio-RO

and one more :

image.jpeg

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count