Community Manager

Re: How can I make this happen?

Gorgeous.
Builder

It's amazing what you can acheive in one day off,
I've held a funeral for a cat, created a FB page with photos, started writing a description for page, contacted a potential mentor
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@j95 what a day! Smiley Very Happy Those pictures look amazing! The profile pic is definitely the perfect choice, it looks great.
Mod

@j95this is such an awesome idea! I hear how passionate you are about this - I'm super excited for you and looking forward to hearing how it all progresses! How did contacting a potential mentor go?

Getting your Heavy Vehicle License (like we chatted about in the Right Now I Am... thread) is a huge step towards making your ideas a reality, as well as making your day to day work/apprenticeship easier Smiley Happy

Builder

Thank you @khaleesi_18 I'm so excited to make this happen!! I emailed somebody, who hasn't yet replied but I totally understand, I'm fine with waiting.
Yeah my heavy vehicle licence brings more oppurtunity and will definitely help.
Tonight when j get home I'll start putting together some sort of name and logo
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng will keep you updated on what I'm doing tonight Smiley Very Happy
Builder

logo 1 ithout text.jpg

this is one of my logo ideas, not sure if i'll go with it yet as i have heaps to make and decide on 

Also this would have text but I couldn't include it

Builder

What does everyone think of logo? stay tuned because I'll post more today
Also the mentor I emailed never got back to me and I called him and he said he's been flat out so doesn't want to give me half arsed support and pointed me to a few other people who would be really good for me, which is nice
Community Manager

@j95 i like it, i feel like there's some symbolism going on, what does the logo mean?

Builder

@Ben-RO well the tree is for the landscaping part and the hand is because i'll be focusing on helping others, i tried to get a good mix
also im on my laptop now so i'll try that thing haha
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count