Mod

Re: How can I make this happen?

@j95 ooh how exciting! You know things are getting serious when there's t-shirts involved Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Found some really cheap utes online that I might be able to buy if I can't come to a negotiation with work, all of them have done lots of kms but it's what you pay for a guess, as long as it gets me places and I can't put all my stuff in it then it's fine
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 that's awesome! The wheels are set in motion mate Smiley Happy You feeling good about that?

Builder

I sure am @Bree-RO can't wait to keep moving forward and learning more things
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Loved reading this thread. Well done j95 you've come leaps and bounds already!

Will subscribe to this thread to stay tuned.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Builder

Thanks @Sophie-RO Smiley Very Happy I think that's what I'll do while I'm home sick today, sit in front of the aircon and get some of this done
Builder

So, did another cash job over the weekend, bringing in the $$ (lol jks not much yet) and building that customer network a little, still got a bit to do for them though
Builder

Tshirt ordered!!

Mod

@j95 Awesome! Smiley Very Happy I love how you're persevering to make this a reality

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

omg @lokifish so much to do but its coming together
Top High Fived Authors