Builder

Re: How can I make this happen?

im happy with where all this is going and I'm exited for my tshirts to arrive
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Tshirt looks awesome!!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Also received my first Facebook "review" pretty cool
Mod

That's awesome to hear @j95 Smiley Happy
Mod

Checking in with this thread every now and then makes me so happy, it's awesome to see how far you've come @j95 Smiley Very Happy

Builder

Got something put in the local primary schools newsletter finally, also have little business cards, I put a little poster up at the local supermarket notice board. Now everybody has my phone number, should of thought about that one........
Mod

That sounds a bit awkward, but still awesome @j95, it's great that you're getting the word out. Maybe along the line you could invest in a business phone? Just a prepaid phone that you use for jobs only?
Builder

Yeah that would of made sense, something I should of thought of haha ahhh no turning back now thati have posted them up everywhere, might have to change my private number, will see how much interest I get first @N1ghtW1ng
Builder

Getting real frustrated because I'm trying to make a site and it's not working, it just keeps going wrong, seems like everything is an uphill battle right now grrr
Casual scribe

Why don't you plant a bunch of catnip and lure cats out so they can be the source of relaxation and fluffiness.

Top High Fived Authors