Mod

Re: How can I make this happen?

@j95 ah technology can be so frustrating, can't it! But don't let that get you down. You are already doing so much, the website will work. Smiley Happy
Have you done any more work on it?
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng so frustrating, I had to contact the developer of a plug in, the server hosts, so I can get this booking thing right. I'll just have to leave it for now. Do people even use websites?v
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

People are properly more likely to use websites nowadays @j95, so it's definitely worth the effort. Smiley Happy It's definitely okay to take a break, sometimes things can get so frustrating, taking a step back is the best thing to do.
Builder

I have to wait hear back from them @N1ghtW1ng
I was trying to put this app in that lets people select an availible time for me to come and check out the job, and they can put in a brief description of what they would like, there is also another box where they can select what type of work, backyard, school yard, commercial, domestic etc, and option for a photo ,input for details so I can call them, just not working out though
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

That sounds really cool @j95, it'll be so worth it when it gets in. I hope they can help you and call back soon! Smiley Happy
Builder

Will make it a bit easier and it'll collate the information I need in one peice rather than me trying to scribble details down on a peice of paper hoping it's correct @N1ghtW1ng
Builder

And they can select times for me to go and do a quote @N1ghtW1ng so it'll automatically come up on my end as having something on at that time, and the filled times and times that are too soon, will disappear from the site to avoid double bookings or late notice. They can always call too.
Mod

That definitely sounds awesome! Smiley Happy
Builder

some scum of the earth took a heap of tools out of my work mates ute when it was parked out of the front our job site, it's bad enough that some scumbag did this at all but he always lets me borrow some of that stuff for my own jobs, fucking ferals
Mod

That's terrible @j95! Some people are disgusting at times. I hope your friend can get it sorted out.
Top High Fived Authors