Mod

Re: Introduce Yourself Here - March 2017!

@lokifish lack of interest *hides behind a tree* sorry Smiley Tongue
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng But you're like the king of watching movies/TV shows!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

I may or may not be falling behind. BUT I am about to start a Disney movie marathon (also including pixar and dream works and other movies that I enjoy) because I've been listening to a lot of disney lately and need my fix. Smiley Tongue
Rookie scribe

Ahahahaha!!! Good luck! Popcorn, tick. Choc-top, tick. Every single Disney movie of all time....tick! Now let us begin....
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng @AlexandriaD we should totally have a Disney movie marathon here on the forums! Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Rookie

Hi everyone! I just joined Smiley Happy I'm studying counselling at the moment, and wanted to get more involved with the online community.

1. Which is better, pancakes or waffles? Both are great, except that I'm gluten and dairy intolerant, so I can't eat them Smiley Sad

2. Who's your favourite Disney character and why? I'm a huge fan of Mulan - she's just super badass, and is really determined and an awesome feminist icon <3

3. Can you whistle? I can, but not very well.

4. If you were to invent an eighth day of the week, what would you call it? Yaasday

5. Would you ever want to live on Mars? Why/why not? I think it could be super cool, but I think I'd really miss trees and mountains and stuff. I ski, so not being able to do that would probably drive me up the wall. 

Mod

@whitefox Welcome! Skiing sounds like such a cool hobby Smiley Very Happy how're you enjoying counselling?

Rookie scribe

Yaaaaaaa. Yassday sounds lit!!!
Top High Fived Authors