Community Manager

Re: Introducing our special friends

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh That's the best thing I've seen in ages!!! 

Safety first @loves netball and @BigTed

Where was he taking you? To buy chocolate chips for cookies??? Robot Very Happy x 100000000

Super star contributor

@Ngaio-RO my family didn't find it funny and he had to sit on my lap. I'm home now (sorry I'm not up to having fun; hit a big low)

Community Manager

That's ok @loves netball you don't have to apologise.

I'm sorry you're feeling low.

But thank you so much for posting the photo. It really made me laugh. He's so grrrrrrrrreat. Geddit. Robot Very Happy

Super star contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ngaio-RO actually we went to a chocolate place and I've got a chocolate penguin Smiley Very Happy

Just remember big ted is mine and you'll have to get your own. Although I feel like removing the pics now incase people realise it's me Smiley Sad

Ps I put him in the driver's seat just for you Robot tongue I thought it would really make your day Robot Very Happy

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

That's completely up to you @loves netball I've had a chance to see him driving you around, which was awesome.

If you want to remove the pics because you feel uncomfortable, you totally can.

I hope the chocolate penguin was as good as it sounds. Robot Very Happy

It very much did! Thanks again

Mod

Meet my bear. He doesn't really have a name, I'm impossible at making decisions Smiley Tongue You know, I should name him Bear. Yeah. Smiley Tongue

Unfortunately, in the 19 years (he was my first Christmas present Smiley Very Happy) that I've owned him, he lost his red shirt. 

I kind of want to introduce you all to my rather large collection of friends... you know what? Maybe I will Smiley Tongue

Mod

@N1ghtW1ng omg he's awesome! Looks so soft and cuddly Heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

He is @lokifish and I love him. Smiley Happy
Builder

IMAG0436.jpg

Little friend to calm me at uni 

Mod

I thought I'd introduce you to some more of my teddies Smiley Very Happy Most of them have been in a box since we moved so they need a bit of a clean, but they're still such loveavble misfits Heart They're some of the first toys that were ever given to me and I love them all more than anything

IMG_8454.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors