Mod

Re: Memes/other funny stuff

puppy meme for ro.JPG

Mod

[video]

Builder

That is the best @safari93 I saw it on Facebook this morning and can't stop watching!!

Anyone else find those Drake - Hotline Bling vines ridiculously funny given they are so dumb.

Thanks for high fiving all those posts @safari93 I need a smile so thanks for the reminder that they are there! I looked back on them and laughed a little.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

image.jpeg

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

No worries @j95, I'm glad my high-fiving spree reminded you of this thread and its posts! I realised I had only liked a few of them, even though practically all of them made me laugh, so I went back and liked every single one.

Omg let me go find some Hotline Bling memes - I swear I saw a Mr Bean related one, but they are all so excellent! The vid itself is pretty funny, I still don't get why Drake was dancing like an elderly uncle

Builder

@safari93

Builder

@safari93 is this the one?

Community Manager

My favourite Hotline Bling meme...

Builder

@ElleBelle that had me in stitches, I needed a really good laugh!
Builder

Anyone seen those dumb Adele videos? So funny. I'll have to find one
Top High Fived Authors