Builder

Moving out

Hey guys. Smiley Very Happy
I'm offically moving out of home! Woo
I personally am excited. 
I thought to make a discussion about moving out experiences.? Aye? aha.
Whats your moving out experience?

Mod

Re: Moving out

Oh how exciting @PeanutJelly148! Smiley Happy Where are you moving too?

I have no personal experience with moving out, as I still live at home. But my sister's moved out a couple of times. She probably didn't have the best experience because she had to move back in after awhile Smiley Tongue But she's out again and now I get to sleep in her old room! (because it's cool than mine, given the bed's right underneath the fan Smiley Tongue)
Builder

I'm moving to the town where i do tafe, Its an education first youth foyer, so its cheep and really good for people who are in education. I'm so excited, I've been couch surfing two nights aweek so im kind of independent but this is still a huge step. so exciting

My sister got my brothers room when he moved out to aha. 

Mod

Nice @PeanutJelly148, cheap accommodation is always a plus! It'll probably be better than couch surfing Smiley Happy
Mod

@PeanutJelly148 so exciting congrats!! I wish I was moving out too haha. Unfortunately no wisdom to offer here. Decorating the space is something I am VERY excited about! :') What are you most excited about?
Mod

Woo @PeanutJelly148 that's so exciting! Like some others in this thread, I don't have personal experience in moving out yet (but hopefully in the next year or so...!) so I'm looking forward to learning from your experiences Smiley Happy
Builder

Aha, @N1ghtW1ng Yes a bed will always be better then a couch. 
@May_ I'm most excited about living opposite my tafe and living with 39 other youth. 
@khaleesi_18 yes im very excited, Hopefully I'll be able to share some good insight. 

Builder

@PeanutJelly148 wow how exciting and such a great oppurtunity!!
My moving out experience was very messy and I lived on the floor of a few different people's houses and also in my car for a bit so I totally get the hardships around couch surfing.
Keep us updated on how things are going!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@PeanutJelly148 wooo congrats!! Moving out can be super stressful so definitely do keep us all updated. It's good to have a thread for this though - I'm sure there are plenty of people who might want some advice or support for moving out.

My experience was a bit different from yours - I moved for work instead of study, and I found having people to talk to and get advice from was really useful.

Builder

All moved in and settled. I never realised how expensive food is and how difficult budgeting is. lol

Top High Fived Authors