Mod

Re: Pizza!

Ow! Just looking at these pictures, my stomach hurts. Smiley Sad I used to love pizza.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

I'm totally on team pro-pineapple! It's like my favourite topping haha Smiley Very Happy

@stonepixie aww, is it the gluten you can't have? No pizza would have to suck
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

So many pro-pineapple people! I knew I liked you guys for a reason Smiley Tongue

Mod

So many pro-pineapple people! I knew I liked you guys for a reason Smiley Tongue

Mod

@lokifish pizza is awesome and I'm so glad we now have a place to talk all about it!

I prefer my crust thin and crispy. My preferred toppings are olives and mushrooms with heaps of cheese!

I did actually make my own pizza when my family was away a while ago and while it didn't turn out perfectly, I like to say it tasted like my triumph, haha. I feel like home-made pizza has a special quality to it, although I won't say no to take-away pizza. It was what I had for lunch, actually! Smiley Very Happy

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

Pizza is certainly one of the best things about life on this planet. I love pretty much any kind of pizza so long as it's free of red meat. I agree that pineapple on a pizza is fab. Cat Tongue

Casual scribe

Recently attempted to make pizza with almond flour and it turned out delish! If you're ever looking to try something low carb I would give it a try! Smiley Very Happy

Mod

Ooooh, thanks for the recommendation @MintyMary! I'll keep that in mind!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

[ Edited ]

pro-pineapple.

Another question...
Where do you prefer to get your pizza from or do you make it yourself?

Mod

@FootyFan26 Domino's hee hee. Though mostly for their garlic bread. That, you can definitely make yourself and it tastes aMaZiNg

Top High Fived Authors