Mod

Re: Pizza!

Homemade pizza is delicious, although I LOVE dr. otekers(or something) pizza from woolies. Specifically mozerrella one.
Mod

Pro tip: don't check this thread when you're hungry... Now I really want pizza!

Mod

Hahaha me too @Chessca_H!

@FootyFan26 I'm more of a pizza hut fan than dominos, but I also like making my own Smiley Happy my go-to is usually spinach, tomato, capsicum, mushroom, onion, pineapple and mozzarella. So good Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

I haven't had pizza in so long, I think that I should have some. My favourite of course is definitely cheese.
@lokifish I definitely prefer dominos, although that's more because it's the closest to me Smiley Tongue
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng oh dear, it's only 8am and now I really want pizza thanks to your tag Smiley Tongue proximity is definitely important when considering where to get pizza - the closer it is the sooner you can eat it Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

I'm craving pizza super hard today, there's a pizza place near me that does a meatball pizza that sounds amazing and I really want to try it! The question is whether I can really justify spending the money on getting it Smiley Tongue

Mod

@Chessca_H have you tried it yet? Smiley Tongue

Mod

@Chessca_H well, you need to eat dinner don't you? (justification sorted! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy)

I still have some pizza left from when they were half price at woolies. Guess what I'm eating tonight? Smiley Very Happy (the only sad thing is that the tomato is no longer little squares, but cherry tomatoes cut in half and that's not as nice Smiley Sad)
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng how do you get square tomatoes? Smiley Surprised Although I remember reading about how the Japanese grow square watermelons, which is pretty damn cool

watermelon

Mod

@lokifish they were probably just cut up like that or something, I dunno for sure but they were really tiny, like pinkie-finger tip small so nice for my tomato-hating self Smiley Tongue But now.... still delicious but I just leave off the tomato now.
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count