Mod

Re: Pizza!

@N1ghtW1ng tomato is one of the best pizza toppings though! My sister always picks it off her pizza and I can never understand why *shakes head* Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

ew no @lokifish she pulls them off because tomatoes are gross Smiley Tongue Tomato sauce/paste yes. Actual tomatoes, nope nope no.
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng is it the bitterness you don't like? I know they add sugar to tomato sauces and pastes which makes them more palatable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Probably @lokifish, I can't say for sure.
Mod

Tomatoes have to be cooked and mixed in with other stuff for me to eat them. On pizzas just doesn't cut it (because I only ever have cheese on my pizza, and that isn't enough to mask actual tomatoes.)
Mod

[ Edited ]

I feel you @N1ghtW1ng
I like tomatoes in theory, and so continue to order things with them, but then after a bit of dealing with the obvious slice of tomato I eat around them. I think it's the texture rather than the taste that makes them too much for me. Though @lokifish's mentioning about bitterness makes SO much sense

Mod

They just don't really taste like anything either @Birdeye, just yucky squishiness Smiley Tongue
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng@lokifish Latest reply ever, but no I still haven't tried it. Now you've reminded me I guess I'll have to Smiley Tongue

Top High Fived Authors