Builder

Re: Random questions

@Craycray17 yeah exactly there is lots going on in the world that he seems to have a bit to say about so it would be interesting.
yes who will answer the next question, I hope I don't have to reply to myself like above.
Builder

Think working at something for mental health week. Talking to people, hearing their stories, seeing other services, helping out my organisation. It was both inspirational and me being an inspiration to others.

If you could work for a non-profit organization anywhere in the world doing anything for a year, what would it be and why?
Post Mod

Oooooooooooh this is such a tough one!! There are too many to count.

I would love to work for lifeline as they really deal with the centre of crisis and make a huge impact in people's crises. I'd also absolutely love to do aid work overseas in countries less fortunate. Maybe one day...

If you could ask one request of the government, and they HAD to implement your idea, what would it be? I'd love a serious answer, but asking for dogs to be free or icecream to be the country food is cool too hahaha
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

[ Edited ]

Definitely where I do mentoring, if working there could be my full time job and I could live off just doing that I would drop everything to be there!

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

Builder

Ok ignore my answer and question it seems like @Craycray17 and I posted at the same time but I was a tiny bit too late haha oops
Builder

[ Edited ]

@Craycray17 that's a toughie!
I think I would implement a strategy that they use for families and babies in other countries (Sweden is one I think). So basically every single baby that is born gets a bassenet and inside that bassenet is everything that child will need for the first year of their life (I think) Every single baby gets it, no matter their circumstances, so every child has the same things they need for a safe start regardless of whether or not they are poor, have very young parents, it doesn't matter! 

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

Builder

Id live on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere but also have it full of modern technology and unlimited and fast WiFi

What is your dream job / caree?
Builder

*career
Community Manager

My dream career would be exactly what I'm doing now - working with online communities! Only in my true dream I'd be doing this while living on a small hobby farm that runs off solar power growing all my own food.

Q. Who is someone famous that shares your birthday?

Mod

Zac Efron

That was anti-climax of you @ElleBelle Smiley Tongue I was reading all these awesome questions that required in depth thinking and then you go and ask that. Hahaha.

If you could ask a single person one question, and they had to answer truthfully, who and what would you ask?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Top High Fived Authors