Builder

Re: Random questions

@Craycray17 Well my favourite changes every 5 minutes. But the most played in my itunes with 439 plays is Camberwell by #1 Dads 

I thought it was so lame when I first heard it live, but now I love it! I'm not sure why I love it so much, its just simple yet awesome. 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Post Mod

Wow that would be a mass achievement man, ans you are totally capable of it. If anyone could, you would.
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

oh yeah I forgot to ask a question!

if you had to drink one drink for the rest of your life (water doesn't count), what would it be?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Water was my answer until them... I'd say organic, non fizzy lemonade.

What colour hair do you have and is it natural?
Builder

Very dark brown, no its not natural I was actually born with pink hair

What is a habit you'd like to break before 2016?
Builder

I'm not surev if it's a habit because it's ocd related, but my compulsion to touch letter boxes as Im out walking. It's so frustrating. Even if I don't completely get rid of it I want to lessen its impact on me. Right now I'm so obsessed and it's driving me crazy.

Would you rather go without tea and coffee for a month or the internet for a month? Explain your answer.
Post Mod

I like this thread! We focus so much on being polite and being in context with our social surroundings that we forget that sometimes, it's ok to ask random stuff Smiley Tongue

Hmmm, asking the big questions @redhead!

I'd say that I'd go without tea or coffee for the month, instead of going into exile internet-less. Reason being is that living without the internet would be super difficult  - especially since we need it now for so many different purposes! Imagine having an assignment due or you needed to pay an online bill, and you can't do it because you have no access to the web Smiley Sad

I'm loving these answers guys!

@Myvo don't forget to chuck us the next question when you've answered the previous one Smiley Very Happy I completely agree with your answer, internet is too important for a range of things

Next question:
If you could give you past self 1 month ago 1 piece of advice to live by for the past month, what would it be?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Super frequent scribe

Im Joining on to this hope you dont mind @Craycray17 

Dear 1 month ago me 

Nag Mum to buy a new mattress before the clear out sales finish 

Love Me 

Next Question:

If you could be a part of any fantasy/ science fiction world from a book what book would you want to be a part of (or tv series/movie/comic) and why?

Builder

Sci-fi - stargate; fantasy - Lord of the rings
I couldn't choose between the two. Stargate is awesome, I want to travel to other planets, meet aliens, be a part of epic cosmic battles (and then hit on Samantha Carter). Lotr would be awesome because it just is. For me it's the classic fantasy world. I could learn archery from the elves, smithing from the dwarves, parties from the hobbits, magic from wizards etc etc. It would be so amazing.

Where do you see yourself in a year?
Top High Fived Authors