Mod

Re: Random questions

[ Edited ]

I like flowers, but not candles

Do you have any birthmarks?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

yes i have two, one on my knee and one on my butt (dont ask how i know that i just do)

do you wear glasses
Mod

Yup

Do you have Netflix?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

yes i do

do you?
Mod

I used to, but we had no internet when we moved so I cancelled it and haven't yet resubscribed. So no Smiley Tongue

How do you like your eggs?

Mod

As a cake or cookies with some flour, sugar and chocolate bits (oh and butter, and whatever else goes into cake and cookies, but I think I got it all Smiley Tongue)

Do you wear odd socks? Why?
Mod

Noooo never. My obsessive compulsive tendencies don't allow it haha.

If you had to move to another country, which one would you pick?

Mod

Switzerland because mountains. And snow. And cheese and chocolate. Plus the public transport is spectacular (and clean)
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng didn't you get stranded on the side of a mountain while waiting for a bus though? Smiley LOL

Mod

I may or may not of missed the occasional bus when trying to get home. But I wouldn't use the word stranded Smiley Tongue

Do you primarily use a bottle or glass/cup to drink water?
Top High Fived Authors