Post Mod

Re: Random questions

What was thw green stuff @stonepixie!?

I have a weird habit where I need to have all drawers and closet doors shut at night before I go to sleep!

What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

Me too hahaha it's partly because if I wake up at night and see clothes hanging up I'll think it's a person.

My weirdest dream... woah mine are all weird but I'll go with my most recent one.
The other night I had a dream I was at my high school awards night (which I never even went so why it's in my head I don't know) and my bosses wife was there playing in the student band, yeah weird. We were lining up to get our awards and for some reason all these students from other schools were there and I was telling them about how I was better than them and kept pushing them out of the way so I could be first in line. Then I decided I'd go for a swim, came back and everyone had their awards. I was really upset. then somehow I ended up in a car driving around the zoo.

What is your favourite show from when you were younger? Mine is soup opera haha Smiley Happy
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Post Mod

Haha wow that's a random one @j95! I literally have 200+ dreams written in a journal from when I was like 16, I should get them out for a read...

Oooooooooooh mine were: Arthur, winnie the pooh, h r puffin stuff, grisley tales for gruesome kids, kiyu, flipper and lopaka, scooby Doo, George shrinks, Pablo the little red fox, Just to name a few!
Post Mod

Question:

If you could relive any day of your life so far, which one would you choose?
Builder

[ Edited ]

The day I turned 18, because like everyone else it was a huge thing becoming an adult but for me it meant so so much more. It just marked the start of my new life and the feelings associated with that were out of this world, a bit scary but also extremely exciting. If I could relive that day I would because I can remember just how exciting that freedom felt. I wouldn't change a thing.

This is extremely random... what colour/pattern/picture is your doona cover? Mine is grey, black and yellow triangles and it's from Kmart

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

I just looked it up. It is klepon. That is palm sugar in the middle. @Craycray17

Either my uni graduation day or my 21st birthday. More leaning towards the first. Actually, maybe the day I first saw rain. "Mummy, mummy, look! There is water falling from the sky!" I had zero responsibilities and I got to play in the rain!

Question:

If money was no object, what would you do all day?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Builder

Hahaha yeah my dreams are soooo weird @Craycray17 it would be cool but also strange if someone analysed them and told me the reasons behind them all
Post Mod

My Donna is from kmart too! It's grey with white lines in checkered style but cooler

If money didn't matter, I wouldn't be working at a gift store and a yogurt joint that's for sure! I'd be volunteering and doing awesome jobs like that, rather than staying in uni to get the qualifications for a good paying job.
(not at all implying that uni leads to good paying jobs and uni only, just that's my course of action at the moment)

Question:
What do you want for Christmas?
Builder

I don't think I want anything. I love the whole Christmas vibe and people celebrating but I don't do much cause I don't really have anybody to celebrate with. Anyway, my housemate and I are buying each other a couple of presents but I can't think of anything I want. I'll be really happy if I can make a few people's day on Christmas, that would mean more than any present.

If you were a teacher which year level of students would you prefer to teach?
mine would be preps cause they're so cute
Post Mod

That's so lovely, @j95. Well hey don't forget that I'll be on for Christmas and I'd love to hear what you get up to and give/recieve Smiley Happy

I would prefer year 12. There are some huge things that happen that year and it is in many ways a constant celebration for kids fir finishing highschool!

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count