Post Mod

Re: Random questions

I dropped all my plans today to see my boyfriend, who's family member is unfortunately very sick, we are going to visit.

Describe how you celebrated you last birthday!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Post Mod

Oh dear Smiley Sad Hope your boyfriend's rellie is on the mend and feeling ok! I also hope that you're taking care of yourself too, @Craycray17

On my last birthday, I sat at a busy cafe to catch up with one of my best friends to have coffee & chats Smiley Very Happy

If you could travel to an obscure destination (i.e. a non-touristy/unconventional holiday location haha), where would you go? 

Thankyou for the kind words, @Myvo. I didn't end up going with him as he went with just family, but I'm on call. Had the day at home which was definitely needed.

Great question! I would go and tour around Socotra in Yemen. Oh my god it is so awesome, it has species of plants and bugs that exist no where else in the world due to its unique natural conditions.images (5).jpg

alien-places-look-like-other-worlds-22__880.jpg

My next question:

What is a charactistic or personality trait of yours that you are proud of

we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

[ Edited ]

Wow, thats interesting @Craycray17 I've never heard of it.

I'm brave and resilient, I manage to get past each obstacle life throws at me with a least a tiny bit positivity each time.

Next question: What is something in 2015 that you almost didn't do, but then you did it and its been awesome?

Mod

Go on exchange. Smiley Tongue

Have you already made New Years resolution/s?
Post Mod

[ Edited ]

@N1ghtW1ng yes i have enjoyed reading about your adventures!

Well I can proudly say I stuck to my New Years Resolutions this year!!! But or next year they will be;

1. Spend more time with family - this will mean having more family dinners / organised events. I have a big family (I'm the oldest of 5) and two of my younger siblings are in the Army but currently posted to our home state so time to make the most of having them around I think.

2. Exercise at least 4 days a week - quite similar to my last New Years Resolution but I have found that since I have been doing this I am sleeping better, feeling better and happier overall.

3. Budget Better - I'm getting married in September so time to budget better so I have lots of $$$ to spend on the Honeymoon Smiley Happy

If you had to bake something for a first date what would it be?

Builder

Is garlic bread an acceptable answer? 

Q: What is something funny/embarrassing that has happened to you recently?

Mod

That is totally acceptable.

Sisterly love! Seriously! My eldest sister and I stir the crap out of each other and it is driving my parents bat shit crazy. I mean, we do it all the time, we just hardly see each other, so most people don't know how bad we get. Hahaha.

If money was no object, what would you do if you were Prime Minister for the day?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Community Manager

Fix our mental health and health system, insitute evidence based government requirements, increase funding for research and introduce tax breaks for organisations that do it , increase funding for the NDIS and ensure that support workers are paid more, triple our foreign aid budget and increase reporting requirements for programs. Umm and about 10,000 other things Smiley Tongue

How much wood would a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood? 

Mod

But would a Woodchuck chuck wood if the Woodchuck could chuck wood?
Top High Fived Authors