Builder

Stuff I can do with my sister

I made something for her for Easter my shit head of a fuckimg housemate them in the bin they were like little bags that were little bunnies and i went out and bought stuff go make one for each of them plus little things they eould like in them. they were all thrown in the bin my sisters was light green like mint that's her favourite colour and i was going to put a little ball in it, an Easter egg and a car and also little unicorn thing and now it's all gone and I also spent so much money on them and it's just gone
I don't know how I'm going to to tell Her I don't have it because I told her I was making something for her and I have to go soon
So I'm making a list of other stuff we can go together this morning
- read some books
- go for a walk
- make some other craft stuff
- do a drawing
- play outside
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Re: Stuff I can do with my sister

Good job making this post @j95. I can tell you're still very angry and it makes sense. I do want to remind you that you're an amazing big brother and your siblings love you no matter what. RO loves you too and we want to see you thrive. You're a very strong person and you have great insight and ability to support others in a way that never fails to amaze me. I'd really like it if you tried to de-escalate the anger you're experiencing. Could the Breathe app help with that a little bit for now? Don't let this unfortunate incident ruin your day!

Now, about the things you can do with your sister: they all sound great! I love that you can do craft things with her. What kind of crafts and drawings do you guys usually do together? Is she as artistic as you? (she's probably quite young but sometimes you can tell). 

Builder

[ Edited ]

She is 7 @Mona-RO I usually see her when I see all my siblings we have a weekly visit and they usually have things set up like pencils and stickers and all sort of stuff, but I'm going to her house today so I'm not sure what they have and how she will go with things being a bit different sometimes she doesn't cope very well when there is changes but hopefully her carer has spoken to her about it. She has autism and sometimes when things don't go how they usually do she doesn't like it.

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

And I'm getting angrier and angrier because I keep telling her carer I'll be over soon but I just lost my fucking car keys they are somewhere in this mess of a house because I just turned everything upside down looking for these Easter things so my keys are probably buried in there somewhere I have to go I told them I would be there soon I'm so frustrated
Mod Squad

@j95 yep that's doubly frustrating. Unfortunately it's that much harder to get things done when we're really, really angry. Can you take 5 minutes, or even 2, and just focus on your breathing to get yourself grounded? It's really important that you find a way to self-soothe. I'm worried this anger will keep making you feel worse and take away from the good possibilities that this day has to offer.

Builder

Ok I jsut have to breathe @Mona-RO It will be ok.
Mod Squad

That's great @j95 and yes, this anger will pass and it will be okay. You can do this.

Builder

It was ok Smiley Happy
Mod Squad

That's wonderful @j95 Smiley Happy

Builder

I'm still really annoyed that I couldn't give her the present though @Mona-RO really annoyed and I still have my other siblings I was making them for too
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count