Mod

Super Dooper Heroes

I bet you thought we were going to be talking about those delicious ice blocks for a moment, then you saw the word hero. Because *pause for dramatic effect* we're going to be talking about one of my favourite things!

Let it be DC or Marvel or Justice or Avenging or good old-fashioned villainy, we'll be talking about it here!
Mod

Re: Super Dooper Heroes

So I am on mobile and therefore cannot easily fix the posts, I do apologise for that, but I was worried I'd accidentally signed out and pressed post a couple of extra times in case... oops Smiley Tongue
Mod

Now to begin with... the Avengers! Prepare to learn about a relatively decent bunch of heroes.

So, the Avengers, not like the movies would have you believe, actually started with Ant man, Wasp, Iron Man, Hulk and Thor. See, they were brought together when Loki, Thor's bro, manipulated Hulk into destroying some things. Heroes fight, Thor figures out Loki's up to his old tricks and together they form the Mighty Avengers!
Later to join the team was Captain America, after being found trapped in ice by the TRUE original Avengers. He is only the first Avenger by chronological order. Unless you count Thor who is probs older than Cap but I guess it's a catchy name for a cool dude.
Later, later on Hawkeye and Widow join. Oh, and the Antman I'M talking about it Hank Pym, not Scott Lang from that movie. And Wasp is Janet Van Dyne, Pym's wife. Not whoever that lady was (was she Pym's daughter?) in the movie. In case you're confused as to why I, a superhero genius, are confused about the Antman movie, it's because I haven't seen all of it in one sitting. But meh, moving on.

The Mighty Avengers aren't the only group of Avengers floating about though. There's been the West Coast Avengers, run by Hawkeye, there's the other universe Ultimate, but that's another universe so let's leave it be. There's when Luke Cage (or Powerman) was in charge. Probs still called the Avengers.
A WHOLE lot of heroes have been apart of the Avengers, in some way or another. The original 5, Cap, Widow, Hawkeye, Red Hulk, She-Hulk, the Defenders(Iron Fist, Cage, Jessica), most of the Spider-people, the good kind in the 616 universe(the main universe), Wolverine(that poor guy has been a part of so many teams) amomg others.

And that's a bit of an Avengers 101 Smiley Wink
Builder

I want to know how everyone can tell the difference between Marvel Heroes and The Avengers. I like Batman but I can never remember which one he's from
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count