Community Manager

Re: Surfing!!

Still better than anything i have ever even thought about doing @j95!

I am looking forward to the art challenge! And then not doing it... ugh i always forget to post !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stuff that's happening on the forums:
Builder

And I gotta be honest @Ben-RO Bells Beach isn't for the newbies or people who like to take it easy! Definitely takes a little skill to not die out there. There's no way I would of gone out there by myself without my mates peer pressuring me to give it go haha. I'm glad I was able to surf on the same beach so many legends have!
I'm also looking forward to organising and posting about the art challenge but forgetting to pay attention to it Smiley Tongue
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Still one of my favourite vids 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@j95 WOAH you surfed at Bells Beach? That's definitely something to tick off the bucket list!

And I was literally just thinking about the community art challenge yesterday. I always look forward to them Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Yeah haha my mate lives in Jan Juc so either there or Torquay are our places of choice but my mates are all very good surfers so went down to Bells instead @lokifish Pretty stoked, and also pretty wrapt my friend got that wave on video. I feel like the culture at Bells is so much different to everywhere else, you catch a wave and all you can hear is people cheering you on and even in the car park it's just all people chilling out listening to music and everyone talks and stuff , especially Southside
Star contributor

i dont know what a photo challange is @Ben-RO

i would be wayy to scared to durf like that @j95!!

Builder

@scared01 I'm going to make our yearly art challenge so stayed tuned.

It's not scary! I love it Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Star contributor

ok cool tag me when you make it @j95 ive enver done one before.

its not scary for you but it is for me lol

and yeah i can definently tell you enjoy it !

Builder

I was scared when I started and even after I had started standing up and stuff I was still scared but I pushed through it and it's one of the best things I have done, if I had walked away after the first time I fell off or got washing machines, I'd never have the confidence I have now and get to experience things like surfing at Bells Beach @scared01
Builder

Wore surfing booties the other day for the first time and they sucked, I'd rather my feet freeze, lucky I got mine secondhand for $10
Top High Fived Authors