Super star contributor

Re: Surfing!!

I've only ever surfed on white wash waves, was fun though

Builder

Did you stand up @loves netball
Super star contributor

Haha yeah I will do some research first @j95, I won't grab a foam board and try to go straight into the green waves Smiley Tongue Not sure where there's a beach near me so step one is finding one. 

Super star contributor

yeah @j95 I've had a few lessons, it's been a while since I last surfed though.

The first couple of times I fell off a lot Smiley LOL

Builder

[ Edited ]

Finding ones with waves @DruidChild I went last weekend and it was so flat, just sat out on the water for ages 

Builder

Yeah same @loves netball I don't think I stood up the first time I went, just kept getting dunked! You know you've had a big day on the water when your ears are full of water and there's sand in every crease of you!!
Super star contributor

Okay cool @j95, I'll do some googling and see what I can find. Thank you for all the inspiration Smiley Happy 

Are you planning to join the mental health/surfing group again soon? It sounds like a really positive experience. 

Builder

@DruidChild It's once a week on a Friday, I don't know if I'll make it there and make in time for trade school every Friday but yeah when I get the chance I will 

Builder

Just picked up my board!!! Woo
Mod

Could you be talking about Fluro Fridays by One Wave, @j95? Coz if you are, that is awesome! (still awesome even if it isn't) You should check out how it all started. It is crazy to think it started with one guy wearing a formal suit out in the waves at Bondi and now it has gone worldwide.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Top High Fived Authors