Builder

Re: Surfing!!

Yeah I have, I've looked at Jan Juc in the past but I'd go anywhere as long as I'm by the beach. When I open up my business I could open it up down there somewhere and move there or just move now which would be even better @Bree-RO
It's something to look into. There is definitely work down there, no shortage in that.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

There's the Surfcoast etc, or then you go the opposite way like Rye, which would be nice too
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 oh sounds like an absolute dream! Great to hear the work can follow you too. I think it's good to have those little mid-long term goals/dreams to keep life interesting Smiley Happy 

Builder

I'd just have to find a new employer for the remainder of my apprenticeship but that's ok @Bree-RO I would just love it!!
Builder

Just a warning to anyone who surfs... tie down your board properly, my mate lost his very expensive brand new board on the highway today - still in ok nick except the fin plugs haha it's funny but I also feel bad for him
Mod Squad

@j95 that is rooouuugghhh Smiley Sad 

Builder

Haha sucks but it's a little bit funny imagine driving down the highway and you see a surfboard flying through the air haha @Bree-RO
Builder

http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Surfing/m-p/222612 @RevzZ I made this surfing thread Smiley Happy
It's a pretty new thing for me but I love it's so much fun.
Hmm tips... let me think about it haha
Mod

@j95 you've definitely taught me some new stuff about surfing, thank you!!

And I'm so glad it's been beneficial for you! 

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

@letitgo today I taught my 8 year old brother how to surf - just the basics but he was standing up in no time!
He was so scared about going into the beach but once he was out there he had a ball!
Have you done much surfing before??
Top High Fived Authors