Mod Squad

Re: TwittRO

Smiley LOL

RipcurlPro at Bell's? Gosh they've chosen a chillier time of year!

That is crazy! Would you ever compete with your surfing?

Builder

Yeah I was worried the other day when I saw the conditions the day before - not good but they improved over night and looked great. It is pretty cold though.
Hmm I think one day I would like to, not yet, gotta practice not getting washing machined, they don't appear to have a lot of novice comps though - unless you're in nippers @Bree-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Highlighted
Mod

@Bree-RO good, thanks Smiley Happy I'm on to season 2, the christmas episode now! Smiley Very Happy
Mod

Someone who I thought was a friend/uni friend chose to sit at an empty table instead of at mine. ;(
On a more positive note, I have a heap more of my m&m cookies left so at least I don't have any friends to ask for some! Ha ha. *sighs* Two more hours until I can go home. And I have my fluffy jumper (ant free) and Coo for cuddles! Yay Smiley Happy
Builder

There is something about these autumn late afternoons I really like
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I'm getting so angry
How can people just be so loud?? like in everything they do, they don't put a fucking plate on the bench without slamming it down. Shut up!!!
Mod

Ah people can be so frustrating at times when they won't shut up @j95. I'm going through a similar situation with my birds. I'm gonna put them to bed soon so then I won't hear them. (Ought to feed the pup too so he doesn't whine and scratch his way to my anger Smiley Tongue)
Can you find some space tonight? I hope you're hand is doing okay. Smiley Happy
Builder

It stopped so it's ok but I just don't get how people can be so loud? How hard is to place things in the sink?? @N1ghtW1ng and then people look at me like I'm freak when I appear annoyed 🙄
Mod

Honestly though, when my bro has his friends over, I swear they're basically yelling @j95, it's like no I don't need to hear your conversation! And then when he's on the phone, I can literally hear his dumbass voice through his door. :\ Some people just don't value silence.
Builder

Not even silence just a little bit of quiet, just don't be so loud in your everyday movements it's not that hard!!! @N1ghtW1ng
Top High Fived Authors