Super frequent scribe

Re: TwittRO

So i finally made it over to the new forums Smiley Very Happy *waves at everyone*

Youth Ambassador

Hi tp!

Cassie: Seems to have a sick dog...he vomitted this morning, won't eat and seems so listless and lethargic Smiley Sad Made an appointment with the vet for today.
Builder

@Supersky, Gail, Georgie, Dreamcatcher; Thank you, I am rather proud of the mark... Deffinately give me some motivation to try and get a good mark in the yearly exams mid next month Smiley Happy

@Atma; LOL, nice work... I'll high five you for trying Smiley Happy

@Gail, 12 hours!? Thats a lot... Deffinatley time for sleep Smiley Happy

@Dreamcatcher; NEW stationary?? Yes please! I love new stationary too, so exciting! (does a little dance ) Smiley Tongue

@TP: Welcome Smiley Happy

@Cassie; Smiley Sad no good, hope the vet can make him better, x

Bee: Was going to say something somewhat awsome..... But I forgot what I was going to say... haha Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Super frequent scribe

Im not particularly sure if i am going to get used to this.....its very different and I'm not good with change....

@cas and bee - thanks Smiley Very Happy

@cas - hope your dog gets better really soon
Builder

@Tp, It takes a bit... I'm still used to the old forums, it is very different, but I'm getting there... I think it just takes a while before we start to like a change... but then that said there are somethings that we just never get used to....

Bee: If only I could wish upon a star...

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

@ Tp, same.. but it's kinda also nice to start fresh I think ...? I'm still getting used to forums at all! Been so absent. Ohwells.

bluebird: afraid I have become an olympics junkie.. :s

Youth Ambassador

YAY TP Smiley Happy

Super frequent scribe

Is wondering what Lex's "go-to" karaoke song is? Do other peeps have a "go to" karaoke number up their sleeve? I just avoid karoke as a general rule Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

@AllyEm, I've never done karaoke.. unless you count singstar in friends' lounge rooms?!

bluebird: Is 6.30pm too early for bed?

Casual scribe

Yay tp Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

Top High Fived Authors