Youth Ambassador

Re: TwittRO

Cassie: So my uncle was in a psych ward for about a couple of months and then when discharged, found out he was fired from his job today. It sucks that companies can have lack of compassion for people who are ill Smiley Sad

Youth Ambassador

Cassie: Have my account back! Yay!

Youth Ambassador

FindingHope wrote:

Cassie: So my uncle was in a psych ward for about a couple of months and then when discharged, found out he was fired from his job today. It sucks that companies can have lack of compassion for people who are ill Smiley Sad

@Cassie: That seriously sucks. Smiley Sad It can be so sad when people don't try to take the time to understand the situation and when stigma comes into it. I hope he can find a new job without too much hassle. 

Youth Ambassador

Cassie wrote:

Cassie: Have my account back! Yay!

Woo hoo! Smiley Happy 

Youth Ambassador

That sucks to hear about your Uncle.. so unfair

Super frequent scribe

SS: My cat just crept from my bed, across the bedside table, and onto my lap. Not the easiest way to type anything, but at least my lap's warm!

Youth Ambassador

@supersky - Cats are the best for that!

Georgie: Absolutely freezing. My fingers are struggling to type. Fire fire warm me up!
Youth Ambassador

supersky: Aww, that's cute!

Georgie: Yep, I'm cold too today.

Cassie: Takes forever for me to watch iLectures, I always get bored or distracted. Sighs Smiley Sad
Youth Ambassador

Cassie: It's good to see that the issue of self harm is being brought to attention- there was a story about it on the 730 report on ABC tonight which can be watched here: http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2012/s3554593.htm
Super frequent scribe

@cassie: That is really horible about your uncle Smiley Sad 

Awkwardturtle: Finally got access to the forums again!! woohoo Smiley Happy oh and I'm eatin roast lamb for dinner Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors