Community Manager

Re: TwittRO

sophie: I'm looking forward to the weekend!! I'm going out for burritos tonight and hanging out with my sister tomorrow... What are YOU doing???

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Super star contributor

@Sophie: That sounds cool. Have fun!

DD: This weekend I'm going to be studying Smiley Sad But having some chill time too. Planning on getting up early tomorrow to watch the Olympic games opening ceremony Smiley Very Happy

Super frequent scribe

SS: Annoyed with my cat for meowing for food but not eating it, and annoyed with my dog for eating the catfood when it's left unattended for a minute. *facepalm*

Youth Ambassador

Cassie: Wore my flats to death. Sad because they were comfortable shoes. But bought new ones today!
Youth Ambassador

LUTW: Kind of over studying. Is it holiday time yet? Smiley Tongue

Super frequent scribe

SS: Listening to Gorilla Dance Radio Smiley Happy Dance music's great for getting me pumped

Youth Ambassador

Cassie: Thank goodness for GPS! Managed to get to a place I'd never been to before without getting lost.
Super frequent scribe

AT: Pulled a "sickie" (not that I'm getting paid) today, having an awesome day curled up on the couch organising myself and watching the olympic eventing!!!!!!! Needed this day off Smiley Very Happy

Super star contributor

DD: Finished uni for today! Now I get to relax (and maybe do some study) for the rest of the day Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

Cassie: Can't watch an iLecture without stopping every few minutes to pause because I get bored watching. :/
Top High Fived Authors