Super frequent scribe

Re: TwittRO

@Cassie - I always ended up doing that too! I had to make sure all other tabs were closed and promise myself time to do something fun as soon as the lecture ended so that I could concentrate on it rather than getting distracted. (I only ever had the one subject with online lectures... I can't imagine what I'd have been like if more subjects did that!)

Super star contributor

Lex: These late nights get tougher as the week goes on. What's everyone's best suggestions when you need some extra energy for staying up late?
Youth Ambassador

supersky: Omg, I had a unit last year that was fully online. I think I could probably count on one hand the number of lectures that I actually watched. Whoops!

Lex: Coffee?

Cassie: Scratched the front right side of my car- scraped against the wall when I was backing out of the garage today. Smiley Sad
Super frequent scribe

@supersky: I've had a couple of units completely online, makes it really hard to stay motivated!! I was gonna do a course off-campus but decided against it!

@Lex: I agreee with coffee, or red bull! and of course chocolate

@Cassie: That sucks about your car Smiley Sad hopefully you can get it fixed! and at least you didn't damage anyone else's car!

Awkwardturtle: Trying so hard to get tickets for the Olympics!!!

Youth Ambassador

[ Edited ]

Cassie wrote:
Cassie: Can't watch an iLecture without stopping every few minutes to pause because I get bored watching. :/

@Cassie: I'm getting to know this feeling all too well. I can't believe I chose to do more distance units this semester. :/ Smiley Tongue 

Also, sorry to hear about your car getting damaged, I hope it's easy to fix.

LUTW: Banana, juice and chocolate for breakfast ftw. Smiley Tongue 

Super frequent scribe

I just found out that an iLecture didn't record for last week - my first thought was a very sarcastic "what a pity!" but then I realised I've actually missed watching some interesting and useful info Smiley Frustrated Oh well, that's one thing I don't need to spend time doing! Should read over the lecture notes though...

Youth Ambassador

Cassie: Got to speak at my lecture today about the headspace Youth Reference Group. I listened to the iLecture of myself and I spoke for 3.5 minutes and I actually sounded okay!
Youth Ambassador

@Cassie - Nice one!

@LUTW and JustThatGirl - I am the worst at catching up on missed lectures online. I always tell myself I'll do it, and never do because they're so boring! My biggest tip would be to close all other windows on the computer - (no facebook, gmail, twitter!) so it's a bit easier to focus.

Georgie: Had THE most boring shift at work, and I had to work longer than the roster said. Easy money I guess? Now resting by back and having a relaxing evening with the family/pizza Smiley Happy
Youth Ambassador

Cassie: Was at a 21st last night where I was talking to a med student who did his placement at [psych ward] I've been a patient at. He knows I'm an OT student and asked whether I've been there or not. Only as a patient- so wasn't sure whether to say yes or no. Lol awkward times!
Super star contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cassie: Ahhh, that would have been so awkward! What did you say?

DD: Just discovered how to use quick reply - yay!

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count