Youth Ambassador

Re: TwittRO

Weeeee!!!! Fun fun fun times!

It's like wiping the slate clean and starting fresh again... such a nice feeling! Smiley Very Happy

OMG THERES SO MANY EMOTICONS!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is DEFINITELY going to re enthuse me on here! Smiley Very Happy

PS, cant believe how fast the posts have gone up... there's so many already!! Love for RO much! Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

GAH! Have you seen all the profile options!!??!

AND we can select GMT +8.00.. WA time! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The times of posts might actually make sense now! Smiley Very Happy

*party dances on the couch*

Super star contributor

Shadow wrote:

Me too!!

Trying to get my head around the forum layout.... Hmmmm, should be simple enough.... I haven't worked out how to get smiley's to appear in my posts even though I click on them though......  D:

Don't worry. I have the same problem with smileys. It might be something to do with Chrome. That said, many of them translate to common text emoticons. Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink

Welcome to the new forums, Shadow and bluebird! Smiley Very Happy

Builder

@Shadow; I'm still trying to get used to them too... 

I came on and looked at the new site and was like wow, this deffinately beats the old one, and I somehow ended up on the old forums (maybe because I didn't close the tab last night Smiley Tongue )

(I'm so confused, I ended up at the rgistering pagewith why should I register? at the top and thought I lost my post.... but no, it's auto saved my post - how cool is that!?

Bee: Did my first aid course today, I topped the class with 100% Smiley Very Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

[ Edited ]

@Bee: Congrats! Smiley Very Happy I should really take a first aid course at some stage.

Birdeye: Slightly stressing out; so I did something good and booked a singing lesson for Saturday, my big problem now is that they told me that I have to pick a song to come in and sing. I have no idea what to sing. None.

Super star contributor

@Birdeye: Pick a song you feel you know really well and that you enjoy. Do you karaoke at all? What's your go-to song there?

Lex: Liking Dr Pepper a bit too much lately.

Star contributor

[ Edited ]

Looking forward to Saturday- Dinner and conversation with a new local youth group. Friends, friends, friends!!! Wooo Hooo! Smiley Happy

Awsome Bee!!! Smiley Very Happy

Had a delicious dinner and watching boarder security. The things people bring in and the ways they try to get out of paying fines *shakes head*  

Awesome! The emoticons work!! Thanks Lex!!! yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!!! Does the smiley limit still apply????????? Smiley Sad

Youth Ambassador

@Bee - Congratulations on the first aid course Smiley Happy

@Bluebird - Yeah, I agree with Lex. Are there any songs you're particularly liking at the moment?

@Lex - Ew Dr Pepper! Though admittedly I've only tasted it once, and I was like 10 years old Smiley Wink

Georgie: Made mocha scrolls today (my own recipe!), and my family loves them! Very exciting Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

@Shadow: You're thanking me? What did I do?

@Georgie: Hahaha give it another go. It's somewhere between sarsparilla, coke and that 'cherry' flavour that children's panadol syrup had when i was a kid.

Mod

@Lex and @Georgie: Nope, never been to karaoke, thanks though. I think I'm having a bit of a mental block. I'm going through my itunes list (actually, I'm procrastinating on here instead, but after this post…!), fingers crossed I can find one soon!

@Shadow: Sounds like Saturday will be nice. Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors