Casual scribe

Re: TwittRO

This is going to take some getting used too but I like the look of the new forums and I like that I got to shorten my username... I got so sick of having to type butterflygirl_x everytime on the old forums, now I don't have too. Yeowww! Smiley Happy

Builder

@Birdeye, Thanks, It’s really easy actually, yesterday I was freaking out about it because I kept getting stuck on the online quiz my teacher made us do, but I went in today and I was fine J

@Shadow, Georgie: Thanks J

@BG_xx; That would have been annoying, my computer automatically remembered mine and never logged me out….

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

Thanks Lex Smiley Happy

bluebird: got a little excited about the new site earlier... apologies...! Meanwhile I was so engrossed in watching the stories that I missed my eheadspace appt. So, so, so hating myself. Good, but bad, but good, but bad too! ARRRH!

Anyone know how much time lapses until you get automatically logged out?

Builder

bluebird wrote: 

Anyone know how much time lapses until you get automatically logged out?

So it's not me thinking my computer is being stupid and loggin me out?? I honestly thought that my laptop was chucking another spaz...

Interesting... will have to time it next time I logg in... that is if someone doesn't say before hand Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

Bee.. Nah, pretty sure its supposed to! Something about security, so when you leave the site unattended for a while it logs you out so no one else can use it! Smiley Happy

bluebird:vaccuumed entire house today.. now to *strongly* encourage housemates to mop.. Ergh. Tips anyone?

Youth Ambassador

Checking out da best site <3 Reachout.com

Inspire All Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

Loving the new website, except my old username was too long. New username is just as nice though Smiley Happy

Star contributor

Atma: OMG I just got some super warm fuzzies for my personal story from some great friends. Now I feel so great!

Star contributor

Lex: I was thanking you for the explanation about the emoticons- my brain was a bit slow on the uptake! Smiley Tongue

Youth Ambassador

Hey all!
MM: excited about the new forums but unfortunately I'm sick in bed at the moment (haven't left bed all day). I think I have the flu. Smiley Sad
Top High Fived Authors