Builder

Re: Unread Letters

Dear Self,
You've done a great amount of work today! You've picked up a fair bit since Wednesday, and even after you smashed your screen you found some hope!

Try not to stress out too much in these next 2 weeks, just get as much done as you can. Remember that all you really have to do on your IP is those 2 pages drafted and the 500word rational, you've started the rest, and some of those items are on going, so don't stress. With English just get as much done as possible, if you can't finish it don't worry. Just talk to your mentor about it.

Youv'e done so well! Keep going Smiley Happy x
Much love,
Bee xx

Dear other learners in town,
Why must you all have the same idea as me and booking a driving lesson before school term starts again!?
I'd appreciate it next time if y'all didn't have the same idea as me Smiley Tongue
Much kindness,
One learner driver

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Builder

Dear Bee,

Please stop over alalyzing the conversation with J about an hour and a half ago. Please. I know you've got so many ideas and concerns over it. You want two contradicting things, and you're not entirely sure about anything fully.
Please just turn out the lights and listen to a meditation track to sleep. Please.
I'm asking you to find something in yourself tonight to find some motivation to hopefully sleep.

I know that you're scared. I know that things sometimes seem so dfficult, but please, please, please listen to. You need sleep. You need to stay even for the next few days. You've got your driver ed lesson Friday, we need to be focused for that. OK? You can do this girl!

Much love,
Bee <3 xx

Dear J,

I lied. I didn't tell you the whole truth. Please pick up on that.

Bee

Dear J,

Please don't let me leave. Please tell me you don't think it's a wise deicision right now.

B

Builder

Dear T,

Hello Gorgeous girl!

2 years ago today your mummy brought you into this beautiful world. 2 years ago you were a blessing, a gorgous young girl with many smiles for your aunty.

Today is a special day for you, and I hope you enojy it.

I wish I could be with you to celebrate it with you, I wouldn't enjoy anything more than seeing your gorgeous little face and seeing you happy. I wouldn't enjoy anything more than knowing you and watching you grow up. But things aren't that way..

I love you T, and someday I hope we can make some memories together.

Happy Birthday gorgeous girl <3

Lots of love, hugs and kisses,

Aunty Bee xx

Super star contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear me,

Please be kinder to yourself. You're not always a failure, in fact for the most part you're doing pretty well!

DD x

Builder

Dear Self,

Please Please Please stop beating yourself up! Come on, you're better than this. You're struggling, yes I know. You aren't really sure how you're supposed to write this 500 word rational, but I know you can. This is self-doubt talking. You can write this. Address it to someone and just write, just explain everything you have done that addresses the criteria of the task.
Please don't let those nasty negative thoughts hold you back, you've got this. It's 500 words. Once you get writing you should be fine, you'll get it done!
Just imagine yourself handing it in to your teacher and knowing that you did your best. Don't worry about all lecture from careers adviser about doing so well, just ignore everything she says. Cause I know you'll get through, you will get into what you want to. If you don't get straight into UNI, you've got TAFE, which might be more realistic for you right now. But don't worry about that. It's a long way off yet. Please don't stress yourself out too much, just get through these next few days and then focus ont he fun you'll have in Sydney next week, and you've got your mentor on the trip too, so you can pull her asside if you're not copping so well.

I want you to just focus for now. Stop when dad finishes in the shower. just write, if it's usable it's useable, if not, go and talk to your drama teacher or mentor tomorrow, just say you need a bit of motivation and reassurance, be honest. Go see if Mrs K will sit down with you while you write it, the options are almost endless, just try to focus.
Come on Bee, you've got this. Prove to yourself that you can do this!
You can do this.

Much love,
Bee <3 xx

Super frequent scribe

Hey,

Things always were simpler back in high school, weren't they? But then, I wouldn't change a thing now. I'd never change anything.

And I know it sucks seeing all your friends move away because they've been accepted into university, or they've gotten a job, or they got a trade. And you know, one day you'll move away too, because right here might be good for the present, but you don't want to die here.

The day you wake up and you realise all this is a lonely day, because that's the day you realise you're not the same person you used to be. You realise that something has changed in you, and so much has been lost in the wind. And one day, you meet someone again, only now it's been ten, fifteen, twenty years since you last saw them. And you wonder what drew the two of you together to begin with.

And even though I'm barely human; I know the nostalgia of thinking about dear old so-and-so in the shower. How pathetic am I, feeling nostalgia for people I knew only three or four years ago?

But hey, don't be too hard on yourself. Didn't you hear what Daniel Radcliffe said in that video? Be proud of who you are.

Star contributor

Dear weather,

What is going on?

G.

----

Dear Melbourne,

I'm moving this week. Please be kind.

G.

Contributor

I actually love this idea a ridiculous much. So here's mine...

Dear self, 

Congratulations! You've made it through your first day of O-week, and you are still alive. Despite all the nerves, all the anxiety, despite everything, you had a wonderful day and you smiled loads! Now add that to all the other things you've achieved this past month, and can you honestly say you don't think you can stand on your own two feet? You are strong enough by yourself and you CAN get through life on your own. You have an amazing network of friends and you're only going to make more, but it doesn't mean you have to run to them for every little thing. You don't have to hold on so tightly. You'll enjoy life more that way. 

Post Mod

Dear Self 

Dont let one bad moment get you down just do alot of self care today and smile 

Sincerely Rue Smiley Happy

Dear Pa',

You fought a good fight. In the end it was too much for you wasn't it? We saw you trying to talk to us, we could see it in your face, using the tiny amount of energy you had to try and communicate. I hope god is looking after you up there.

Much Love,
B

--

Dear Self,

You did so well to remain so strong when you saw him. You did so well to contain your anger stirred up by your brother. In the past few days you've done great, really you have. Rest now. Let your body and mind recover from the stress. Don't worry about your exams, you've filled in the forms.

Much love,
B

Top High Fived Authors