Star contributor

Re: Unread Letters

Dear self

Look, I know things are hard. You've coped really well this year, despite people's constant song of "stressed? Must be HSC! + everything else. Only a few days to go and you'll be over the worst. Next year'll be easier as you won't have to deal with "community events" and can just get on with things. Remember: there are many more ways to get into uni- an ATAR is just 1 path. Just try. Please. That's all anyone expects.

You can do this.

Builder

Dear Procastination,

OKay I've had enough of you for today. Please leave me alone so I can finish this last few few parts of this assessment so I can hand it in tomorrow

Much appreciation
Bee

Dear Self,

You do realise that hanging out on RO is not helping to get your TAFE assessment done right? As much as it is relaxing and helping to take your mind off a few things you really need to get this assessment done. Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

Dear Mum,

I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. I know you're trying. Thanks for that hug, by the way - I really needed it.

Lokifish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Dear me,

Cheer up charlie, don't let it get you down.

From you

Builder

Dear Procastination,
You are getting in the way of me completing this school work! I don't fancy having to explain to teacher why I didn't get the work done, or making something up to save my arse... PLease let me concentrate!
Much appreciated, Bee

Dear Self,
Just get this work done and then we can look for some inspirational quotes to stick on your folder... And we can then do whatever you want. But for now we have work to do. Please find focus...
Take a 5 min drink break and have a biscuit or something then back to work, cappish?
Thanks,

Mod

Dear Self,

You know how you promised yourself a while back that you'd get yourself into a better sleep routine? Well, it hasn't happened yet. Make it happen. Please. You know it'll do you a whole lot of good.

Sincerely,

Yourself

Dear Sleep,

I love you and I'm sorry I've neglected you. Come back, please?

From Loki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Dear self,

Come on now, we have a lot that we need to do; a lot that we've procrastenated from. It's time to shoo the procrastination away, hitting it or something. 

Don't let them get to you, we understand why they're doing it and know it's not malicious so just carry on. Focus on other stuff. That was the point to begin with. We'll get back to that later.

Now, the last thing that I know we know is that we need to just take a couple of risks and do it. What's the worst that can happen? Okay, yeah the destruction of hope is a pretty big risk, If that were to happen it would just be a set back. I don't know what our next step would be but we'd figure it out. We'd find something. It would work in the end. Just because no one else thinks we have a plan doesn't mean we dont, we know we do.

Just try.

I.

Dear procrastination,

I have been ordered by myself to shoo you away. If you refuse to go away I shall be forced to return and hit you or something. 

I.

Star contributor

Dear HSC English exam

PLEASE BE KIND TO ME!! Smiley Sad

A scared HSC student! 

Youth Ambassador

Dear Friend,

It's been nearly a year since you left I miss you like anything and not a day goes past that I don't think about you! I love you xx

Cheekyone

Builder

Dear Self,

I'm not sure what exactly has been holding you back recently though I'm starting to worry, you are usually able to break out of it by now... Please allow yourself to talk to someone, plase allow yourself to get help. You're only hurting yourself by bottling it up, and we both know that bottling things up gets you no where. Please don't be scared you know Jen is there to help gudie you through some things, same with Shanguah and Piriko. All three are more then willing to help you through, and what about your mentor, she said she'd do anything to help you, that she'd be more then willing to help you. And even though she hasn't returned this term yet doesn't mean you can see her when she comes back. And your year adviser, she's seen you a couple times recently and said she is there if you need, you know where she is... Please stop bottling everything up and hiding away from it all as if nothing is going on, it's tearing you apart more than you realise and you need to start taking control. Stand up to yourself and start taking your own advice.
Much Love

Dear Motivation,
Where have you gone? I could really use a day or 2 of seeing you around again.
Much appreciation
Bee

Top High Fived Authors