Star contributor

Re: Unread Letters

Dear headache

I'd appreciate it if you disappeared for the next month- I have heaps of study to do and you aren't helping!

Please go away!!  

Mod

Dear Self,

Don't beat yourself up over today - I know you think you did terrible but please remember that that's just the disorder talking and you have no reason to feel bad. Seriously. Use those realistic thoughts you've been working on using during your psych appointments - they are what's going to help you get through stuff, not this constant over-analyzing of the situation.

Sincerely,

Yourself

P.S. PLEASE be brave tomorrow and go to German class. Organize to get C. to meet you at the carpark or something so that it's easier to get out of the car. You know why you're doing this - it's time to take ownership and prove to yourself that this illness doesn't have to control you anymore. You know you can do it. So please, be the brave person you know you can be. Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Dear Mouth,

Stop being so thirsty. 

From Body.

_____

Dear Body,

Well, go get me a drink.

From Mouth.

Builder

Dear self,
You were so drained at lunch yet now you're almost wide awake yet though just an hour ago you couldn't stop yawning, what's with this?
You really need to get into a good sleeping habbit, going to bed at 12 really isn't good for your health, esp when you don't get to sleep until whatever time and then you most likely will have not such a deep sleep and might wake at 4 or 5... you need to change something here, sleep is vital. Remember that please?
Much thanks, Bee

Dear sleep,
I'm sorry I pushed you away at lunch, I had another class to attend, please come back. I wont push you away again for several hours, I promise...
Much appreciation, Bee

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

Dear Self

Remember, each day is a new chance to do things differently. You have the power to change how this story goes.

Each litle thing adds up to make up the big picture. Just remember to take each little thing at a time and before you know it you'll be half way here

Just hold on.

Love Rachel

Mod

Dear Self,

I am so, so proud of you for going to school and even into class today. You haven't done that in what, three months, four months? That's such an incredible achievement, and you should feel so proud of yourself. You finally did it!

Love,

Yourself

Dear Anxiety,

Can't touch me!

Regards,

Lokifish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Dear supervisor

Ha ha! You got caught! Smiley Tongue Thought you'd get away with it, didn't you?

-------------------------------------

Dear English

Ha ha! You can't touch me! ;p

You sre gone FOREVER!! Smiley Very Happy

Dear Singapore

Here we come! Can't wait to experience the things you have to offer! Smiley Very Happy

Builder

Dear Self,

Turn the laptop off and get some sleep. You're exhausted and need rest, please listen to your body. It's telling you what to do but you keep ignoring it! What gives?

Bee

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

Dear painting,

Can you just turn out somewhat close to how I actually envisioned you?

I.

Dear right hand,

In general I do actually like you. I always thought we had a good friendship, I just can't help but feel a little betrayed when you know what I want yet can't seem to produce it on the canvas properly.
Come on, please?

I.
Star contributor

Dear BOS

You've been BUSTED! Smiley Tongue How dare you tell me to have to turn round and go back to school during HSC?

You are morons!

Expect a letter from the vice principal any day now!

Dear vice principal

Has anyone ever told you how awesome you are?

Thank you for advocating for me! The BOS and the nun are both morons! Smiley Tongue

Sear SOR

Please be kind to me!

Top High Fived Authors