Builder

Re: Unread Letters

Dear Self,

Please calm down. Okay so we're a bit flustered right now. But take a few deep breathes and calm yourself. Centre your attention to what you've accomplished today, you should be feeling good about what you've done!

You've gotten through today really well, especially since you woke in a bit of a bad mood today, but that doesn't matter, just as long as we go to bed feeling ok tonight yeah? Anyway, You have done a great job today, it wasn't easy in certain times, where you just wanted to scream and you could feel the anger burning up inside you. But you held it together and worked it through - well done!

I want to congradulate you on the work you've done today, and how well you managed to stick to today's study plan, you're getting there... You've  knocked about 6 things off you're todo list for school! That's a massive achievement!

You should be proud of your acievement today.

One last thing before we finish up for tonight, do a reflection on today's study plan -> what you managed in terms of work and how well you stuck to it,  and how you felt it has helped. What can we do better at?

Love Bee Smiley Happy x

Dear Mum,

I would really appreciate it if you could show me that you support me and my decisions with yer 12! Right now it doesn't seem like you are supporting me much. I told you what my mentor said because I thought you'd agree that I know what will be best for me, but I'm thinking that you don't really care. I want to do yoga for a few reasons; 1. It'll help to repair my arm and strengthen my muscles = no more sore wrists and knees - unless I injure myself again. 2. It will help with my stress levels bringing them down and helping me focus on right now instead of everything that is bothering me. 3. I loved doing yoga last year when I did it at 8am with my (now) mentor, I was more relaxed in those 10weeks I did it and I looked forward to every moment, even when I sprained my wrist I still wanted togo because it was helping me a lot and it's not competitive! I know you think it's expensive but this person is really good - I mean that's what my mentor has said, and she has been going there for just over a year or so now! And I know my mentor wouldn't put me into something that is dodgy! I've tried to negociate with you, by saying I will do it once a fortnight or once a month there and do some exercises I learn every week when I don't go, but till you threw that back at me. I wish you could see things through my eyes, I want to improve my life, I want to improve my mental and physical state...

that is all for now, your YOUNGEST daughter

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Post Mod

Spoiler

Dear horrible client 

I cant believe I let you get to me and you might think you have the right to treat other's like crap but all I can say is karma. I will always be nice to you because that's the person I am but you have your own issues and bullies never get far in life. 

Sincerely Rue 

Dear self 

Don't let anyone get to you because that's the devil's way of throwing you off track so dont fall for it. 

Remember you are blessed because you are amazing. 

Sincerely me Smiley Happy 

Dear C,

I hope you're feeling better after yesterday's fight with your dad. Don't worry about dumping it on me - I'm always here for you to vent if you need it.

Much love,

Loki

Dear Self,

I am so proud of you for going to class both times last week! Let's keep up the good work by going this week too. Also, stop stressing about your birthday - C has already said she will definitely come, and judging from that Facebook message last night L can probably come as well. So that's at least two people, with M & P still yet to reply. We'll just see how it all turns out, okay? Smiley Happy

Love,

Yourself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

Dear Melbourne weather,

Thank you for being kind to me today and not raining when I went for my walk. You really should strengthen your relationship with Mr Sunshine though - I think we Melburnians would like to see more of him!

Sincerely,

Loki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear Ms C

Thanks for being awesome! I really appreciate your help in the last few weeks! Without your help, I would probably just scrape through. Thanks for all those cups of tea and your patience too. I'll miss SOR!! Smiley Sad  

I'll still get to see you though.

It's ironic that I've spent more time in there in the last few weeks, than I have all year! Smiley Tongue

x

Dear K

Look, talk to Mrs C again about employing someone to help you- it won't help if you get sick from the stress!! Smiley Sad She's an idiot when it comes to emotional issues, but maybe with enough pressure, she'll cave in. Fingers crossed anyway! Smiley Tongue 

x

Dear tree

You've redeemed yourself slightly

x

Builder

Dear Self,
You've done really well these past few days. Please allow yourself to rest now, and we can tackle all this work later on... Please don't feel guilty for not using those 2 hours this morning to study, or the hour you had after lunch. You need to look after yourself too! Just keep in mind such things you need to let your mentor know, she's there to help, she can't help if she doesn't know... Try catching her off guard when she's organising work, that was easy enough to talk to her when she was listening but doing other things too....
Please remember the progress you've made this last 12 months, you've come so far, you just need to keep on chuggin Smiley Happy
Don't give in,
Much love

Star contributor

Dear Mr Moron

Thanks for being a moron and forcing me to do all this work now!! I'm exhausted from lack of sleep and amstruggling to revise the work that I do have info on! WHY DIDN'T WE STUDY INDIA ALL LAST TERM SINCE YOU DIDN"T KNOW TURKEY???

WHY COULDN"T YOU HAVE HAD EITHER POWERPOINTS OR HANDOUTS??? This flipping back and forth reduces me to tears!! AND MY NOTES ARE ORGANZED!! Smiley Sad

One furious student

Dear Ms C

Could you please teach Mr L how to connect the dots using the syllabus and his notes? He doesn't know how to do it and I DON'T want someone else to be in my situation as a result of his incompetance!!  :\ 

xx

Dear Society

PLEASE BE KIND TO ME!! 

xx

Dear stress + negativity

GO AWAY! 

x

Mod

Dear Brisbane,

This weather is making me miss you again. I'll have to come visit you again soon, yeah? Smiley Wink

Much love,

Loki

Dear Adelaide,

Apparently it's 67 days to go. And dad wants me to drive while we're over there, so you've gotta make sure your roads are nice to me, okay?

x

Dear Melbourne,

You suck. Your weather sucks as well - 34 degrees one day to 18 the next? You're crazy.

Sincerely,

Me.

Builder

Dear Self,
You've done amazing today! Keep up this determination! You're getting there Smiley Very Happy
Bee

Dear mentor,
Thanks a heap for today, it really helped me knock over that overdue task and set me back on track, thanks a heap Smiley Happy

Star contributor

Dear Mum

I don't pretend to know how ugly this is for you- I hope the Drs can give you some sort of explanation!

I'm sorry I wince every time you cry- it's hard knowing what to do to help, not having experienced this myself.... The usual stuff seems pretty insignificant.

It wouldve been extremely hard not to yell at me over the last few weeks- I can tell you how hard it was not to complain, but we both tried!

I appreciate it! Smiley Happy  

Knowing you, you're worried about how your colleages + students'll manage if you go into hospital, but you know what? I reckon they'll want to see you on the way to recovery, not trying to keep up appearances... You'll get pain meds in there too... You'll be safe and warm....

You deserve a rest. Smiley Happy

xxx 

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count